Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That cute warning wasn't EVEN close to being enough for this photo! That is just too cute... Hershey's such a beautiful pup! :love4:

·
Registered
642 Posts
This post needs an EXTREME cuteness warning! :lol: hershey is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him when those ears are standing up! :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
luv4mygirls said:
aw! how cute! i love his little head tilted downward. what was that lil baby lookin at?!
Actually, I had him on my small tray that holds my Laptop, he was looking downward trying to judge if he could make the jump off of it to the floor or not. LOL! :lol: No way he could, course I'd never let him attempt it. But he wanted to. :D I got that cute shot anyway. :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
You better watch out...keep posting these adorable pictures and I'm going to steal him! :lol: I love his ears down...Diego's were always up so I never got to see them like that. Soooo cute!!! :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Even that cute warning didn't prepare me for just how adorable that Hershey pic is!!! :p I looove everything about him - his soft velvety ears, his beautiful eyes, sweet nose, gorgeous colouring .....he's just perfect. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts