Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yayyy!!! Finally....LOL

It's managing a new tutor/learning center...from the ground up, they want to expand nationwide, but are starting this one first and I am going to be the Manager of the center...lots of responsibility, I have to Market the center, lots of hours, but once it gets rolling then it will be good...plus...I get 10% of the final profits the center makes at the end of the year...

Nice starting salary too...realllly nice....

I'm nervous though...I haven't worked in awhile, and lots of hours will seperate me from Gizzie...but, I need this job and it seems like a great opportunity. I'm hoping that this won't turn inot a disaster as my last job did...

Also I get to teach a Writer's Workshop with the kids in the future, so I get to combine my business with education background...

I'm still nervous...LOL

I hope this is a good choice...I really liked the owner, she is really nice....so say a little prayer for me... :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
woohooo!! welldone!!! keep us updated - and im sure gizzie will understand when you have some more money to buy him every more toys! lol with a better salary! sounds liek a great oppotunitie! [/i]

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
What a great opportunity! That job sounds perfect for you. Don't you dare focus on the negatives... think only of the positives and make it work for you. :)

It really does sound like an awesome job. And Gizmo will be fine. He'll make the adjustment, probably easier than you will. :lol:

Congratulations to you, sweetie. :wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts