Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was waken up by a phone call today from Ash asking if I still wanted a little girl chi. I woke up instantly and said I would be down to look at the girl in an hour...that's how long it takes to get to Ash's work. When I saw her I fell in love with her immediately, it was something in her eyes. Anyways as I was asking more questions I felt like something wasn't right. She's a little tiny and that worried me because I wasn't sure if she was the age the guy was telling us she was. So I have made a vet appt. tomorrow to do some exams and see to the bottom of my concerns. Either way I'm taking her in because I know if there is something wrong I would rather her be in my possession and I do what I can, then her go back to a bad environment. But hopefully everything is alright and my intuitions are wrong. But Seiah LOVES her, unfortunately shes a little fiesty and needs a little longer to get used to him. If anyone has advice that would be great. I'll post pics soon!!!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Oh wow! I can't wait to see some pictures of her! What color is she and have you thought of a name yet? :wave:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awwww wow exciting!!! Cant wait to see piccys! (grumbles - i wana new doggy for deano :() lol

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunately the new chi will not be staying with me. Seiah and she cannot get along and I would have figured out a way to deal with it, but it wouldn't be fair to the both of them to be seperated all the time. Plus the owner called back and checked if we still wanted her because if not he had a family that was willing to take home the girl and her two brothers. So after thinking for a long time and making a list of pros and cons, Ash and I decided it was best for her to go be with her siblings. And I knew she really missed them, I woke up five times to her crying and I know she was sad. I already said a little prayer for her and asked God to keep an eye on her on her little life journey. I'm really sad but knowing that she will be happy is the only thing that keeps me from crying.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It actually is really taking a toll on me. I've been sad and moody all day. But thanks guys for reminding me what I did was for the best.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Seiah Bobo said:
It actually is really taking a toll on me. I've been sad and moody all day. But thanks guys for reminding me what I did was for the best.

you gave that little girl exactly what she wanted, to be with her brothers and sisters, i think she would have learned to love you, but you should feel good for what you did, i know how you feel, it's heart breaking, but eventually just knowing you made the right descision makes you feel a lot better. best wishes. and a a million hugs to make the tears and pain go away,
Roie

1 - 20 of 30 Posts