Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
OMG! I didn't know you were getting a new baby!!! That is SO exciting! He's adorable!!
What does Rocky think?

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone i'm so happy, hes such a playful little thing and soooo small. he only weighs 1.11lbs. rocky likes him but doesnt like sharing me yet, but he is being really good about it. what should i name him? hes black on sable long haired. has a great little spunky personality! i cant come up with any names i like....:D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
awww hes so cute

some names

hawk(from a Sylvester Stallone movie'over the top)
Lincoln(from a Sylvester Stallone movie'over the top)
chi-zer (ch-i-zer)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
he's so cute :) Everyone's getting new puppies lately... pretty soon i'll be the only one on the boards left with one... lol. As for the name... maybe you could just call him Spunky (since you said that fits his personality)

·
Registered
804 Posts
He is VERY cute!!! He looks like a nice color match to Rocky. Congrats! I have ALWAYS loved the name Levi .... dunno why.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks everyone i am gonna run by the names with sean and see what he thinks. its so wierd how little he is compared to rocky, but rockys is being such a good big brother! the little one is eating like a piggy and playing so well. he acts like hes lived here forever! heres a few more pics hope you all enjoy!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts