Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I feel like I'm in Legally Blonde typing that :D)

Anyways, our SS package came today.

Thank you very much Kim! We love it. I have the stuff up for pictures but they're already yipping to get the blanket.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
the deadline was for mailing on or before December 3rd so all gifts would hopefully arrive before christmas
that thing I spoke to you about in an email, was out of stock so they refunded me, But its ok I over spent anyway so it wont matter. I think I will post out tomorrow. Thats not to early is it? Because mine is probably only going to take a few days in the post to get to its destination!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
oh, cant wait for pics! :)
i am waiting for some things i ordered to arrive, so, i am probably going to be mailing mine out in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
774 Posts
glad everything got there in one piece. hope you and daisy like what i got for you. there is still an item on back order don't know if it will make it by christmas though.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Aww this is so exciting the girls have already sent something I must chase it at the box of stuff maybe next week or week after

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
glad everything got there in one piece. hope you and daisy like what i got for you. there is still an item on back order don't know if it will make it by christmas though.
We loved it!

Funny story:
Your name is the same as my best friend's name in high school but we don't talk anymore. So, when we got on a porch and I saw the package I was all like "WTH is she mailing me?" :D It took me a couple seconds to figure out that it was our SS :coolwink:

*Pictures posted in the picture section called: Daisy's SS Gift

·
Registered
447 Posts
I wanna wait til at least next week or closer to the Dec. 3rd date to send so it's closer to Christmas!!!! Once Thanksgiving is over I will send!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts