Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's at my moms because she has more closet space...but I got a petflys carrier, the blue horseshoe one on ebay for .............

$50.00!!!! Can you believe it!!! It is in absolute Fab condition, I think it was used once, but you can't tell...the only thing missing is the mat and the shoulder strap...

so I e-mailed Tammy, the creator of PetFlys Carriers and she is sending me the mat and the strap for FREE!!! On the condition that I send her a picture of Gizmo in his carrier for her website....now that's awesome business...don't ya think? How nice of her...

I am so excited cuz these carriers cost about $100 new...and that;s on ebay....

I'm getting the one in a bigger size, the medium for Joey my toy poodle...we might be going to Puerto Rico in March....and October...and the babies need new carriers...

I'm so happy happy happy.... :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
yea.. when your looking for another check target.com or petsmart.com i am almost positive they carry those!!! very cute

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MissMolly said:
OH! I love those! The next carrier I'm getting is that one! :D
It is Fabulous! I wish I would have gotten it sooner. The best part is you can put it in the front seat of a car and buckle the safety belt around it and your baby is safe if God Forbid the air bag went off or an accident...they'r not soft either, they hold it's shape... :wave:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've been looking for the perfect carrier...I want Ruby to get used to being in one now while she is still a puppy...so far I haven't found the right one :cry: I like yours!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
That is really cool looking! What a great price too!! 8) My tiny Chloe is totally attached to her "purse". It is a winter purse though.....need to find her a new "summer purse" :) She is totally "obcessed" with it! :roll: :)

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

·
Registered
718 Posts
You will love it! I have the green one with the dice on the front and it's the best. I've taken my pup on a plane with it a couple times already and it really held up well. I also sneak my baby into all sorts of places he shouldn't be in it and everyone always comes up and asks where I got my bag. Very few people have caught on to there being a dog inside.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ohh I agree, you're going to love it! I got one for Zoe when she outgrew her puppy bag. She really likes it, and I too sneak her in everywhere I go. :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Oh I love those carriers! They look so comfy :) Now that I know someone I "know" has one and loves it, I think I'm going to go ahead and search for one :) That one is really pretty :) I want the pink one with the crown on the front though lol cuz I have a girl :)

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
luv4mygirls said:
can we get a pick of the lil stud in it!?
But of course Dahling...hehehe...

I'll do it tommorrow as the bag is at my mom's house...I have to jam him in there cuz he doesn't like closed bags, but once he is in it he's ok....I just have to get him used to it...he's used to going around in an open bag...he's too nosy... 8)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That carrier is so cute!! I wish Cooper would get in something like that - I don't know why he won't. I carried him in my purse when he was a puppy and when he got too big for my purse, I tried putting him in one of the yucky ones at Petsmart and he acted like I was kicking him. He started screaming like crazy!! So I thought maybe it was the fashion thing and took him to the doggie couture store and he did the same thing in the $300 carrier.

He is content with his plastic travel kennel. It's hard to sneak him into anywhere with that thing. He's a brat. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts