Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is SO exciting! I got a retailer!! Some one contacted my just the other day, likeing my beds and everything I sold and asked to sale my products on their website! I'm just too excited I had to let ya'll know! The website is:
http://www.pawprintzpetboutique.com/
They have a lot of neat stuff there. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
woohoo... congrats!!!

Have you contacted Fetch or the Yuppy Puppy in Austin yet for retailer opportunities? Neither of them have a website but I bet Cynthia at Fetch would be interested (if you call, tell her Cooper's Mom sent you - she'll know who you're talking about :lol: ) ... and the Yuppy Puppy might be since their grand opening is in October. (The Yuppy Puppy chick is a member of the chi meetup group ... she's got a post on the meetup site about it.)

·
Registered
100 Posts
thats really really cool! I want to get a retailer too, though i don't know what I would do if the demad got too high. I'm already strapped for sewign time as it is!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats! That must be a GREAT feeling when you know a store want your products! Nice website and I wish you the best of luck! It's really awesome!

Linda and Tiny

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kealohalinaka said:
Congrats! That must be a GREAT feeling when you know a store want your products! Nice website and I wish you the best of luck! It's really awesome!

Linda and Tiny
Thank u very much! It is exciting, its helped me out alot getting the store more circulated .....i'm almost scared when Xmas comes, hahahah. Were going to have a crazy sale. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts