Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,this morning started out like every-other morning let the babies out for 10-15 minutes feed the babies.Seconds right after lil Juliet finished eating she started playing with her lil turtle toy running around like mad crazy being a lil terror like she always does lolz :p.Then!!!she runs behind me and Pee's down my back and crack of my ***!!!!!!Leaving me screaming and jumping strait in the air lolz I did manage to stop her and take her outside to finish but what a morning lol!!! (normally i wait 45 minutes after she eats to let her out)
Im convinced she is my beloved Patsy reincarnated!My first chi I ever had when I was about 14 years old would poop on my super Nintendo video game controllers because I played it too much and she would poo also on my shoes because I never walked her as much as I should have being a silly teenager!
What a lil character she is :angel13:But on a good note she is doing so good with not poo'n in her crate at night and hasn't had a accident in the house since the first week we got her except for this pee'n on me incident ! I don't know if I made her made on the computer or if she just forgot to go outside?My mother is convinced I made her mad like I did patsy,but I'm thinking she must have forgot to go outside or didn't know how to show me she had to go out so?

silly lil Juliet

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sounds like she was marking you as her territory ;-)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:laughing3: OMG!!! I can imagine the feeling, but its hard to be mad at them, even when they pee down your back and it runs down the crack of your @$$:foxes251:
I know right I did a jump straight up and a owwwooooooahh NO lolz n ran her outside n couldn't stop laughing at her she looked up at me like what what I do?

·
Registered
655 Posts
The first introduction I had to Nala was
her peeing on me when we took her home in
the car. Crazy little pee bag! I wonder what that slightly
warm, wet feeling was (grose!). Gotta love
those little pee bags, though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.