Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,this morning started out like every-other morning let the babies out for 10-15 minutes feed the babies.Seconds right after lil Juliet finished eating she started playing with her lil turtle toy running around like mad crazy being a lil terror like she always does lolz :p.Then!!!she runs behind me and Pee's down my back and crack of my ***!!!!!!Leaving me screaming and jumping strait in the air lolz I did manage to stop her and take her outside to finish but what a morning lol!!! (normally i wait 45 minutes after she eats to let her out)
Im convinced she is my beloved Patsy reincarnated!My first chi I ever had when I was about 14 years old would poop on my super Nintendo video game controllers because I played it too much and she would poo also on my shoes because I never walked her as much as I should have being a silly teenager!
What a lil character she is :angel13:But on a good note she is doing so good with not poo'n in her crate at night and hasn't had a accident in the house since the first week we got her except for this pee'n on me incident ! I don't know if I made her made on the computer or if she just forgot to go outside?My mother is convinced I made her mad like I did patsy,but I'm thinking she must have forgot to go outside or didn't know how to show me she had to go out so?

silly lil Juliet

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sounds like she was marking you as her territory ;-)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:laughing3: OMG!!! I can imagine the feeling, but its hard to be mad at them, even when they pee down your back and it runs down the crack of your @$$:foxes251:
I know right I did a jump straight up and a owwwooooooahh NO lolz n ran her outside n couldn't stop laughing at her she looked up at me like what what I do?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
That's so funny! How could yo be mad at that face though? If it makes you feel any better Chloe pees on me every time we're at the vet...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's so funny! How could yo be mad at that face though? If it makes you feel any better Chloe pees on me every time we're at the vet...
awww Rome hates the vet too! and them touching his lil feet <3 He stairs down the vet after I pick him up off the table with his angry face lolz

·
Registered
655 Posts
The first introduction I had to Nala was
her peeing on me when we took her home in
the car. Crazy little pee bag! I wonder what that slightly
warm, wet feeling was (grose!). Gotta love
those little pee bags, though!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·