Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the other day i was drining and i hit a pothole (gotta love jersey for that) and there went my muffler! i dragged it for about a minute then parked the car and called my mom. we left it overnight until my stepfather could come and just take the muffler off. so now i gotta get a whole new exhaust system for it, that's going to be $250 to $300 bucks. and i have to take chiwi to the vets too. her back legs have been making a clicking noise (kinda like when you crack your knuckles but it isn't as loud.) i hope it's nothing. i havne't found a job yet and with funds running very low (phone bill due too eeek) i'm pulling my hair out! wait better not do that, can't afford a wig ;) i have a vet's office i have to call today i heard they are hiring so i hope this works out.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i hope it works out in this vet's office.....you know bad luck never come alone....... :cry:
i'm crossing my fingers for you !!

ps i hope chiwi's ok too !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man now bonty has to go to the vets too. he's got something wrong with his back end.... maybe impacted anals..... but it' s larger on one side then it is on the other......

do you all know how hard this is going to be with him!!!!!!!! he's mean. eeeeek! my mom said i shouldn't go just so they have to take care of him without me (i'm the one that can deal with mean little dogs especially my moms mean little dogs lol)

ok what else.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww hun

Just remember every cloud has a silver lining!!!!

Hope the vets office thing works out!!!! Thinking of ya at this bad luck time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I'm thinking of you as well, Mandi! I really hope everything works out and your bad luck ends! And I'll be crossing my fingers for Chiwi!! Let us know how it goes! :wave:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: Welcome to the club, May has been awful, bad, bad May!! Seriously tho, I hope you get the job and that the vet appointments are nothing but mommy paranoia...*hugs* :wink:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Mandy, Bad luck is not a good thing.. I feel for you having car problems.. I hate having car problems.. I usally have them 200 miles from home when I have them... I hope thngs go good for Chiwi and your other furbaby..
I wish you good luck... Man you could use some...
Good luck on your job...

Good luck and God bless

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my car is done, just went to pick it up. sounds good. knock on wood she won't mess up again, she's my pimp mobile and has lots of miles on her but she runs good. paid $500 for her, put in about $400 and the mechanic said i have a loooong way to go with her. (it's a toyota that's all i need to say lol)

my bonty is ok, it was just his anals and we are putting him on metronidizole (for diarrhea) for 5 days to get that under control and also he's got real bad obsessive compulsive behaviours so we are putting him on a trial of amitriptalyne. and the lump was just his anals were so full.....

as for chiwi...........

bad knees. :cry: her right side scored a 4 out of 4 and her left side scored a 1 1/2 out of 4. he will talk to the orthopedic dr to see what she thinks would be the best course of action to take. i'm so damn depressed now. i just want to clinb into bed and not get out. :cry:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
NO NO NO NO

DON'T YOU DARE.

I will not have such a lovely person like you feel down!! Poor lil Chiwi is poorly but you have everyones prayers, wishes and thoughts here i can a sure ya!!

All my thoughts are with you now!!!
And hoping well wishes for Chiwi!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh and i pleased the car is better now!!

Chin up girl!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Iamafairy said:
NO NO NO NO

DON'T YOU DARE.

I will not have such a lovely person like you feel down!! Poor lil Chiwi is poorly but you have everyones prayers, wishes and thoughts here i can a sure ya!!

All my thoughts are with you now!!!
And hoping well wishes for Chiwi!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh and i pleased the car is better now!!

Chin up girl!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
What she said. :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
awww mandi im glad the car and bonty are ok and Im so sorry about chiwi, hopefully you will have good news when you go to see the orthopod - Im keeping everything crossed for you girl :wave:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
MAn Good news and bad news all at the same time... I hope Chiwi getts good feed back from the orthopod... I am happy that your car is better and Bonty is ok...

I also bought a $500. car.. It is a Ford Taurus and it had 115,00 + miles on it but it runs and drives very nice.. I am the third owner.. the first owner was alittle old lady that treated it like gold and the second owner only had it for a few months.. He bought it for his wife and she didn't like driving it..

I love it... It is very comfy and the interior is like new.. the only hting wrong with the exterior is the clear coat is peeling off the roof... Mark is going to put it in the booth and spray it once the new owner of the shop takes over..

But I don't care how long that is because I love my car... It is almost like my thunderbird was.. I loved my thunderbird.. It was my little red taxi.. hehehhehe That is what I called her when I was taking Amanda and her friends back and forth to school...

Good luck and God bless

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
You need to be calling the breeder you got Chiwi from and have HER pay part or all of the surgery bill!! That is her fault for breeding defected patellas. CALL HER :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KJsChihuahuas said:
You need to be calling the breeder you got Chiwi from and have HER pay part or all of the surgery bill!! That is her fault for breeding defected patellas. CALL HER :wink:
i did e-mail her and tell her. i was told there were no knee problems with the bitch and stud.... and it's their second litter and nobody has come to them with problems. it was one of the first questions i asked.

my heart hurts so bad. i'm crushed. she is so little to be going through this crap right now. the dr. said that eventually she will end up needing surgery but when and what type and all that other stuff he will be discussing with the ortho (she's gooooood! we have clients travel for miles to come to her... we hehe, i'm still used to saying we :cry: oops.) she is only in on wednesdays so i will hear back from the dr then.....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts