Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Lilly. she will be 9 weeks on Tuesday and is the sweetest thing ever. She is a total snuggler! She has been sleeping a lot today due to all the changes but has been eating lots. She weighs 1.9 pounds. The only bad thing is Petsmart no longer carries the really small collars and harnesses. We ended up having to get a 7-12 inch one and it still can slide over her head. Rosey and Cowboy just love her to pieces. They are all great little buds now. We have also been doing great with the potty training. She was already taught to go on puppy pads but my other dogs go outside so we wanted her to go outside too. She is starting to get the hang of it and knows now that when we go outside, she is suppose to go potty.
Enjoy the pictures!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Is she pure chi or chi mix? I'm not used to seeing so much fluff on the muzzle!
She's gorgeous either way; but don't let her near me with clippers though or I'll have her trimmed into a pony cut in the blink of an eye... I'm so deprived of grooming with this breed, LOL.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe. She is a chihuahua toy poodle. Aka chipoo. Thanks! I love grooming too and so this way i get the best of both breeds:)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Cute, cute, cute. A real doll baby. Congratulations. I get the ferret collars for Quigley. I had a harness custom made to fit him when he was done growing. I do think a cat or ferret harness might work though. When he was tiny I would buy the smallest harness and cut it down for him and sew it to fit him. Although when you do that they outgrow them very fast. I never hook a leash to his collar . The collar has a bell and his ID tag just in case he gets away from me. I can't imagine he'd ever get away from me though, he is watched too closely however, I just don't want to take the chance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts