Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a story to tell too if you dont mind. Its actually kind of sad and a little disturbing. Not sure if you heard about a murder that happened here in Waco but it was on the news everywhere. A man killed his wife and her "lover" and then killed himself. My mom is a manager at a rescue here and she got a call from the sister of the lady who was killed, and said that her sisters husband had a dog who was 13 years old and she said that they were NOT going to keep the dog ONLY because if was his. The wife and husband that died had a daughter who loved the dog to death because she grew up with him. The family made the little girl give the dog to the rescue not even a few days after the death of her mother and her father. HOW CAN HER FAMILY DO THAT!? She not only lost her mom and dad, but she has to give up the something that would help comfort her through all of this you know?!? It wasn't the dogs fault! I just dont get that. Sorry if this story was a little too much for anyone, but I kinda had to vent this... My mom was upset seeing this little girl give up her dog but of course they took him and now they have to find someone who will want a 13 year old dog. ....I just dont understand.... ..thanx for letting me vent.

·
Registered
634 Posts
That is horrible. I don't blame you for being upset...it upsets me too. Like you said, it's not the dog's fault. :( I really feel for the daughter that had to give up her family pet. The murder's and suicide are terrible enough, why cause more heartache and pain for that girl?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. My mom told me the little girl was just crying the whole time. Thats just awful! Whenever I felt upset or was going through something, my animals were the only things I thought that no matter what happens they'll be there and they'll love me just the same, ya know? They'll be there and love you entirely! Ugh, her family angers me, I know I shouldnt judge because I couldnt begin to understand what they are going through, I just know that the little girls aunt has no idea about pets and how much they can really mean to someones heart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts