Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those waiting on the trundle beds, they arrived late this afternoon, will be sending them out tomorrow morning :)

This is the life!

I is THE PRINCESS of this world!

I play tugz with moms with my new squeaky ball...I wins!

I is a happy happy gurl! Gotz a ball & a furry snuggle bag what else could a girl want?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
OMG that last picture is probably the best picture ever. Definitely should be entered in some photo contests somewhere. She looks adorable, and the bed looks great!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ziva, you are SOOOOOO going to get into trouble for chewing on my new bed!

Who let the brat in my bed?

Mom's she's in my bed AND gots my ball, no fair!

Don't tell no ones....I was caught mid growl...yep I'm being naughty, I wuv my bed so much...mom's got to buy Ziva's her own!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ziva just loved the ball he he

Cat, there ain't NO WAY you is getting in my bed

DeeJay my 11# cat

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwww, how CUTE!!! I love the fur choice!!! Beautiful! Don't you just love em'? They are really nice. The pups just go crazy for them!! :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Soo cute, we have that same one. As well as 2 pink ones, a cream one, a beige one, a purple one, amythest one, and 3 animal print ones. You can NEVER have to many I
rotate them all of the time:)

Lori

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwwwww, how CUTE!!! I love the fur choice!!! Beautiful! Don't you just love em'? They are really nice. The pups just go crazy for them!! :)
I forgot how nice they are 'new' lol. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it, so soft & plush. Zoey is SOOOOO in love with it. She just loves it.

Soo cute, we have that same one. As well as 2 pink ones, a cream one, a beige one, a purple one, amythest one, and 3 animal print ones. You can NEVER have to many I
rotate them all of the time:)

Lori
Oh I can tell we are DEFINITELY going to have to buy more, my cats think it's theirs right now Ziva is laying on the outside of it on top of the bag because Zoey wouldn't let her in....maybe I can convince hubby to let me get one a month lol.

hahaha I love all the pics especially the one of Zoey smiling!
Thank-you.

Both of your babies have so much expression! So cute!
Oh they definitely are full of it :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Precious little zoey! She is so tiny that she just might get lost in her new snuggle sack. Lol! What a cutie!

I have to get that bed! I love the color and pattern so much!
I just bought Lily a gorgeous cupcake mink snuggle sack from a seller on Etsy for her birthday. Originally it was for another Secret Santa Christmas exchange I am in (not on here!), but I know once it comes in I will have to keep it. Lol! Lily is getting cupcake themed presents. :)
Anyways, let me know when you are placing another order, and if I can I will get the one Zoey just got. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Precious little zoey! She is so tiny that she just might get lost in her new snuggle sack. Lol! What a cutie!

I have to get that bed! I love the color and pattern so much!
I just bought Lily a gorgeous cupcake mink snuggle sack from a seller on Etsy for her birthday. Originally it was for another Secret Santa Christmas exchange I am in (not on here!), but I know once it comes in I will have to keep it. Lol! Lily is getting cupcake themed presents. :)
Anyways, let me know when you are placing another order, and if I can I will get the one Zoey just got. :)
I LOVE the pattern, it is a very pale pink/tan spots, very cute. I can order whenever now that I've placed the initial order of 4 or more, so I can order individual bags, also learned I can have them shipped directly to you, so you can get them faster :) Just PM me :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ness♥Bella;776388 said:
How cute... even the cat loves them!
Thank-you. Yes, the cats love it! Definitely going to have to order more of them to keep my fur crew happy :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I LOVE the pattern, it is a very pale pink/tan spots, very cute. I can order whenever now that I've placed the initial order of 4 or more, so I can order individual bags, also learned I can have them drop shipped now, so you can get them faster :) Just PM me :)
Yes, it's beautiful!
Okay, I will pm you once I can place an oder. I might still be getting another Snuggle Sleeper from Traci, aka Harley ridin Chopper, if she can find the fabric I want.
So I won't know if I should order one or two from you.
I'll let you know!! :)
Is there a time limit to place orders?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, it's beautiful!
Okay, I will pm you once I can place an oder. I might still be getting another Snuggle Sleeper from Traci, aka Harley ridin Chopper, if she can find the fabric I want.
So I won't know if I should order one or two from you.
I'll let you know!! :)
Is there a time limit to place orders?
No there is no time limit. I am adding all of their products to my online store, the bags, the matts/pads & the cat toys/balls so I will be able to order whenever you are ready :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where did you get that bed? My Paco wants one!
Charleen visit this thread (ignore the part where we have to have 4 people ordering as I can now order individually), I am going to be selling these in my online store but wanted to give Chihuahua People a good deal on them :) They come in over 20 colors and there is a link to all the colors on this thread:

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/buyers-sellers/56155-tiger-dreamz-trundle-beds.html

Just send me a private message :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts