Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank-you so much Darlene, it is absolutely FABULOUS!

Lookie, it's official...I's the PRINCESS!

I's so snuggly!

Whatchoo looking at?
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Moms, der is a KITTY in MY BED!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ziva, you are SOOOOOO not the Princess

Nice & snuggy in bed....

I LITERALLY had to reach in to the very bottom of the snuggle pocket and pull her out in the morning, then I had to take it out of her crate so she wouldn't run back in it so she'd pee in her litter box so we could go to work, she LOVES it, I need to get like 2 or 3 more....when I have more money :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
What a pretty snuggie - fit for a Princess! And LOL, the look on Zoey's face with the kitty in her bed - she looks none too pleased!!!!!

Edited to add: Oh boy she does not want to share her snuggie at all - it's obvious she doesn't like Ziva in it either. Yes I think you are going to need a couple more.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, Yah, I figure I need one for upstairs, one for Ziva (kitty is coming out of solitary confinement now so Ziva gets her own crate), one for work, and one to just have as a spare :p

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw how cute is that SP!! She looks so cute in it (They all did hehehe) LOL @ The pic of Zoey & the kitty shot! LOL The look on her face is too much to handle!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a pretty snuggie - fit for a Princess! And LOL, the look on Zoey's face with the kitty in her bed - she looks none too pleased!!!!!

Edited to add: Oh boy she does not want to share her snuggie at all - it's obvious she doesn't like Ziva in it either. Yes I think you are going to need a couple more.
She gets SOOOOOOOO mad when Ziva tries to get in there with her, she was really peeved at my cat DeeJay.

awww it is NOW official for sure! That last one made me LOL! Hilarious!!!!!!!!! :laughing8: she has the funniest expressions!
LOL, thanks, yes she does have funny expressions, she cracks me up.

Aw how cute is that SP!! She looks so cute in it (They all did hehehe) LOL @ The pic of Zoey & the kitty shot! LOL The look on her face is too much to handle!!
LOL, thank-you. Zoey was REALLY upset the cat got in there with her.

I need to get one of these too !! :)
Kristi they are AWESOME! VERY well made and Zoey just absolutely LOVES it, I love the fact that you put a pillow in it and it's so puffy & soft for them. She loves it.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay I'm glad you got it!! I knew Zoey would love it. :) Darlene does such awesome work! Zoey looks so adorable in there. And yep she is now officially the Princess. :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, looks like Zoey loves her new snuggle pocket. :D Too cute the kitty & Ziva do too. Come on Zoey...share you's goodies!! hehe

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Zoey is SO cute.... the Snuggle Pockets are AWESOME.... I still say Darlene needs to make human Snuggle Pockets......lol...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
OMG, Zoey's expressions killlllllll me! She's a riot! There is no wondering what she's thinking--ever! Good thing she doesn't play poker!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts