Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gonna weave eggz fur my brudder and sisterz dis year. Dey will neber knowz dat I iz not da realz Easter Bunny wiff dese earz!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG
T, that is the cutest pic of Jade EVER :D
my insides have gone all sploopy.
Awwwww, thank you so much!!!! :love5: She's such a character!! :daisy:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww cutest bunny ever! That seriously has to be one of the cutest pics of Jade I've seen - and that's saying a lot. Just darling! :) I love how she helps you make the bed too. She's such a busy bee. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you ladies! She is a mess! She was pawing at my foot (time for breakfast) while I was making the bed, so I put her up there. :lol:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Feed me Feed me Mama!!!! That bunny picture is the cutest picture I have ever seen. She is such a doll baby!

Thank you for sharing!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Feed me Feed me Mama!!!! That bunny picture is the cutest picture I have ever seen. She is such a doll baby!

Thank you for sharing!
She eats us out of house and home, Trieste. :lol: Bugs too! :lol: Thank you so much! She's so sweet and tolerant! :love5:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you so much, ladies! : ) We adore her! :love5:

Karen, that was an easy solve to a case of dog nappin'. :lol: :wink: She really is an Angel!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You ladies are so kind! Thank you so much!! : ) I love my little Wee's! :love5: They make everyday a brighter day. :daisy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts