Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my husband said "Let's just not mention it to the boys (our grandsons) about them taking Boomer home." :shock:
I just said "ok", because i didn't want to say anything on an assumption of what he meant by that. Then today i heard him telling the grandsons "I guess Boomer won't get to go home with you because your mom says you didn't do your chores like you were supposed to. But you can come and see him here because he's going to be pa pa's dog." :shock: Now i'm thinking "YES!!" But i didn't say anything. The grandson's said something along the lines of "yea, that's ok." Then after they went home he informed me that Boomer was "daddy's dog", followed by "i think he really likes me."

So there you go. For those of you who knew i came to this forum posting pictures of Boomer but saying i couldn't keep him...Boomer stays!

Consider this your official notification. :D :D :D :D

:blob4: :blob5: :blob7: :blob8: :flower:

·
Registered
642 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
EdukatedRedHed said:
Congrats! I haven't seen pics of Boomer, but I know you're happy!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You MUST run over to the chi pics section and find pics of Boom-Booms!! He's the cutest little chocolate chi this side of Dallas (assuming we're working in a north to south way)!!!!!

and YAY BOOMER!! I TOLD you he'd be a daddy's boy!!!!! :blob7:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yay! How did you do that? I want step by step instructions please! My hubby says no more dogs.......so I need to work on him. lol

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MYCHIBABY said:
Yay! How did you do that? I want step by step instructions please! My hubby says no more dogs.......so I need to work on him. lol
Oh honey! I've spent 30 years perfecting the art. Key words,,,innocent words,,,nonchalant statements,,,and let nature take it's course (because Boomer was already here to turn on that sweet little charm, lol) You have to let a man come to the conclusion himself. Hee Hee

1 - 20 of 22 Posts