Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hii guys, is me Butter!
A big ginormouses box come fer me today and it hab lots of good stuffs fer me and my mommy!

Shek it out!

Santa's mommy made dis enbelope special fer me! Can u guess who my secret is??

What dis? lemme sniff it out

Gosshhhh, Britney is sooo nosey!!!

Mom twy to gib Britney a tweat of PBnanas but the dork Britney dropped it!

more pics coming..

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Mommy gots lots of pwesents from my secret santa and his mommy

A pwace to put candles, a doggie, and stickers!

dese are soo funny!! Dey are the butts of santa and his reindder! if u pwess der butts, a song plays LMBO!

All my faboolus gifts from santa and his mommy!

Tank u so much Santa Dexter and his mommy Santa Sheep!! I so special that u wequested me for dis eschange! :daisy:

Gracias mucho Sheep! Everything was great. We feel very special :D

Also wanted to include this video I recorded of both my girls enjoying one of the treats. They are SO picky that it surprised the heck outta me. They could've finished the whole bag if I let them. Excuse my voice, as I do have a lot of throat issues..always sound like I'm sick.

YouTube - Treat from Secret Santa

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Hey butter! I so glad u liked everythin! Hehe dat big doggy is for u though. its supposed to move around...i hope it works i didnt get to test it before i sent it out. i also got dex one too. haha u fergot t9 posr the tic tacs! :lol: omg i sidnt know those butts play songs lmaoooo. :B ur welcome! Hope u like the charlee bears and that steak floss was one of dexs fav also the pigears. Did u like the photos in the envelope as well? :albino:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey butter! I so glad u liked everythin! Hehe dat big doggy is for u though. its supposed to move around...i hope it works i didnt get to test it before i sent it out. i also got dex one too. haha u fergot t9 posr the tic tacs! :lol: omg i sidnt know those butts play songs lmaoooo. :B ur welcome! Hope u like the charlee bears and that steak floss was one of dexs fav also the pigears. Did u like the photos in the envelope as well? :albino:
Sheep I have no idea if it works? I think I need batteries. I can't open the ball where the batteries are supposed to go; I'm a weakling :mad: and crap, I forgot to get the tic-tacs in the photo too; I had such a big mess, things were eveywhere! The butts are way too funny, I can't wait to show my mom when she gets home :lol: Charlee bears hmm...I offered her one just once and she just licked it so I gave it to Britney who scarfed that baby down. They really REALLY like the pbnanas!

Love the photos, you picked the best ones! :daisy:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What great gifts!
The second I saw the butt toys I knew Pidge was your SS! Ha! She was my SS last year and got my crew the best toys.
Love the pics! Butter is a lucky little chi! :)
Nice job Pidge!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Sheep I have no idea if it works? I think I need batteries. I can't open the ball where the batteries are supposed to go; I'm a weakling :mad: and crap, I forgot to get the tic-tacs in the photo too; I had such a big mess, things were eveywhere! The butts are way too funny, I can't wait to show my mom when she gets home :lol: Charlee bears hmm...I offered her one just once and she just licked it so I gave it to Britney who scarfed that baby down. They really REALLY like the pbnanas!

Love the photos, you picked the best ones! :daisy:
oh no! i hope you get it work, it looks really funny. im gonna need to try it out myself! lol its downstairs atm, didnt get a chance to surprise dexter yet with it. i cant believe they loved the pbananas/! dexter didnt like them at all! such weird tastes, so glad they like it as u can get more at petsmart :) hmm dex took a couple days to actually like the charlee bears, maybe give it time? :D glad britney liked it! aw im so sorry about ur throat :( thank u so much for the video!!! they look so into their pbananas LOL :lol: so glad to have had u ^_^

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Butter and I say 'tanks' to those who hab commented :)
She is bery excited to send off her package to her SS now :dance:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Chloe has that same doggie toy - just a different color. Yes the white plastic ball on the inside needs batteries. I think it takes two AA battereis. Also you will need a tiny screw driver to take the screws out to get the ball open. I will check out Chloe's later on tonight and post it. It is really funny it plays "Who Let the Dogs Out" and it bounces and shakes all over the place. Chloe went nuts for it and barks and runs in circles around it. I have a video of it, but I just haven't had a chance to upload it to YouTube yet.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Chloe has that same doggie toy - just a different color. Yes the white plastic ball on the inside needs batteries. I think it takes two AA battereis. Also you will need a tiny screw driver to take the screws out to get the ball open. I will check out Chloe's later on tonight and post it. It is really funny it plays "Who Let the Dogs Out" and it bounces and shakes all over the place. Chloe went nuts for it and barks and runs in circles around it. I have a video of it, but I just haven't had a chance to upload it to YouTube yet.
LOL! awww u have it too! hehehe :D i cant wait to show dexter his! not sure if he'll be scared of it though lmao

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Nice presents you sent Butter ,Pidge! i knew right away it was from u as soon as i saw the card with the sheep. loved the pics of Butter and her sis, funny captions . lol. and all those gifts for Butters mommy, so nice :) and those buts of santa and reindeer, that is so funny, i 've never seen anything like it hehe

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Butter got some great gifts!! I love the butt toys! Pidge cracks me up! I love her sense of humor! :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome pressies! I love Butter, she looks so sweet. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts