Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mommies weally did spoil mez today! She din't hab no works today so me n hers went to da petsmarts and i got bunches ob stuffs! :p
Hewer i is on da gwill wif my ole pal hedgehog. haha

Mommy sayed i is a wady now dat i 1 years owed ;)

Does i wook owder?

i so gwad da snows is gone

Just wooks at my stash

I just wub toyses :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
OMG!!! She is so stinkin' cute!!!! I think she gets cuter and cuter everytime you post pictures of her :)

Happy 1st Birthday Leila :hello1:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Happy Birthday Leila!!! Ms. T and The Wee's send our love. Every time I see her pics, her little short legs get me every time!! :lol: Adorable!! Looks like she has really taken off some weight too. Sweet little Angel! : )

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YAYYYYY! Happy birthday Leila!!!!!!! :) You got so many wonderful pressies!!! :)
OMG!!! She is so stinkin' cute!!!! I think she gets cuter and cuter everytime you post pictures of her :)

Happy 1st Birthday Leila :hello1:
aww thanks!!

Happy Birthday Leila!!! Ms. T and The Wee's send our love. Every time I see her pics, her little short legs get me every time!! :lol: Adorable!! Looks like she has really taken off some weight too. Sweet little Angel! : )
Thanks T and wees :D She did lose on the green bean diet i had her on. She is 5 lbs now and sticking to it. :) She looks slim and fab!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks like her birthday was a hit! I love her little knit sweater. Cute!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
What a sweet angel baby!

I wanted that sweater so bad for Gracie, but never could find it in her size! I love it!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww such a adorable pics! I'm so glad little Leila had a nice birthday with lots of pressies! :) Love that shirt that says flirt, it's so cute!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts