Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't bore you with the whole thing, it was all really weird. The whole deal seemed to be about me and my mother and the kids traveling from motel to motel.

At one point we staid in one that had a basement (I know..weird) and it was all decked out with toys for the kids. Set up like a real kitchen and such. Well, I was exploring and stumbled upon a female, merle, CHIHUAHUA. lol We looked all over for her owner and she was no bigger than Boss when we got him. I woke up before I found out what happened. I thought it was funny that I dream about chi's lol.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I dream about precious but its always one of them frustration dreams, you know like if they are running about and there is danger but they are really not bothered just running about happy, and you are trying to grab them? ooooh i wake up happy knowing its a dream! xx

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol There will probably never be another chi for me :( Unless one just happens to fall into my lap. I'd feel like I was replacing Lina if I got a female and I think 2 male furbabies is enough lol.

I did think it was weird though. I rarely have dreams that I remember that well. Dave thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Kristin, you have chihuahuas on your minds, especially since it's almost the one year anniversary of Lina Beana's adoption.

I dream about chihuahuas too, and they usually are about adopting more chis. Last month I dreamt that we adopted 10 orphan and homeless chihuahua puppies. In my dream Bella and Lina were good mommies to all 10 puppies, but they were overwhelmed. I was glad it was just a dream because 10 chi puppies are too much for us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts