Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, 3 mths go by quick. :shock:
To those of you who know about my past health:) lol
Everything checked out fine...I again, have to wait for my tumor marker to come in..which that takes weeks :roll: SO of course I'll be on pins and needles waiting for those results.
On my last 3 mth check up my tumor marker came back negative..so yay for that :D . I am upset though :( , remember they also gave me a C.T. scan on my abdomen and pelvis? Well, when the Doctor(who I have never even seen) called w/ my results she said everything came out fine. Today I saw my regular Doctor and he said they found a small cyst on my liver :( . He showed me how small it was, it's like the size of a tiny pimple and he told me it's nothing to worry about, but I am a worrier, so of course I am worried. One of the chemos called Cysplatin, is really harsh on your liver. Maybe that caused the cyst??????? I thought of that once I got home :? .
Anyway, I'll feel better once my tumor marker results are in and I'll update this.
In June it'll be a year since chemo :eek:ccasion9:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I am glad things went well, you are like me, a total worrier, so nothing I will say will really help you to stop! :) But I hope you feel better and continue to be free from cancer....Poppy and I send all our love and hugs :)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Glad to hear your doing ok :) I'm sure the little cyst on your liver
will be nothing , I also know it's not easy not to worry ... But keep strong and smiling :)
cysts are not always cancer .... ( mine was not :) )
( last year I had a tumor on my thyroid and part of my thyroid removed so I understand
your worry )

{{{{hugs}}}} Sara & Fizzy Dave xxx

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone :wave:
Victoria, I will have to start. I am so stubborn when it comes to taking anything :? you don't know how long it took me to start religiously taking my hormone pills. I would get so cranky my husband became my hormone replacement pusher :lol:
The doctor didn't seem at all concerned about the cyst,he almost blew right over it. I had to stop him and say "wait, what's that mean" My oncologist wasn't able to see me, she got called into surgery..I am thinking on Monday I may put in a call to her and see what she says about it.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yah! Glad things are checking out OK. Likely the original Doc didn't mention the cyst because it probably is nothing. But I'm sure I would be nervous too. Take care. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts