Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I weally luff fanksgivin. We wents to dis weally gweat bwuilding wheres we's go to chuhch and dey has dis supa gweat big humomgo bwilding jus for young pepols wiff a kitchin and wots of bideo games and stuffs. so my mommys famiwy goes dere cuz my mommys nephew works dere sos we are awwowed to. I got to meets wots of new peepols. Wike my mommys fabrit uncle and ant, ans her berry fabrit cuzn and her hubband and dere 4 kids. one of her boys weally wove me and want to takes me homes. he was wike 12 i finks. I was berry good mommy say she soo pwoud ah me. I no bark at nobodys and wet dem holds me eben. I stayd in my pen some of da times , but mommy hold me while she pwayed games wiff everyone. I waid in her arms on my back and eberyone say i wike a wittle baby. ;)
She also bwought me several change of outsfitz cuz i like a supastar diva and she wants me to wooks cute.
She says dis was good sossyahlizations for me!
Winton and wucy haf to stays home hee hee, but i gets to go eferywhere. Dats cuz I da baby! :D
Hopes u chis haf a gweat day wike me! :p

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ahh yay leila I hope you got some turkey too!! We think it's because you're mummies favourite doggy!!!!! But shhhj don't tell the others

1 - 6 of 6 Posts