Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a few of the things on Baylee that Kioana (she's a member here -has Baylee's mama for those who don't know) sent.

She also got about half a dozen charms too; this is one of them!! I bought the one behind it :)

This was the 3rd thing I put on her and she wasn't very happy. she started sulking :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww she's such a little doll, Crystal! I love all of the clothes and the charms are so cute. The flower one looks like it's weighing her wee body down though. LOL. The sulking pic is SO precious! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
LOL....she's so cute it almost hurts! :lol: Love all the new tops & bling bling! Such a spoiled girl. :love5:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Crystal, you all ready know how much I love Baylee, but I'll tell ya again, "I love Baylee!" :)
Her sulking picture is adorable. What a cutie. :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Well, you should love them becasue they look adorable on you! The purple flowered dress is so sweet. It all looks so good against her rich coloring!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She's so sweet Crystal! How's she getting along with her big sisters?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, Crystal.. she is such a little doll... I love that expressive face! lol The eyes say it all..

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
LOL....she's so cute it almost hurts! :lol: Love all the new tops & bling bling! Such a spoiled girl. :love5:

lol hmm i see SOMEONE added a cute puppy to they siggy -- not say'n ANY names :coolwink:

i LOVE the skull shirt !!!:hello1:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Adorable! She should be on "America's Next Pup Model." Pablo sulks too, when I'm trying things on him; turns himself into a bag of beans LOL!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Awww so sweet she is very cute love the outfits and the bling.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts