Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I love shopping online!..... I hate fighting the crowds.... and the traffic driving to the crowded shops...... I would rather wait for the mail.... than deal with the crazies around here...and .... and.... and don't EVEN get me started on the checkout lanes and the lines there...... geezzzz...... :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I hate shopping online because the last 3 orders I've placed for allegedly "in stock items" I found out EVERYTHING WAS OUT OF STOCK or not being made anymore. Seriously go poop on yourselves, people!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I hate shopping online because the last 3 orders I've placed for allegedly "in stock items" I found out EVERYTHING WAS OUT OF STOCK or not being made anymore. Seriously go poop on yourselves, people!
Yes!!
Today i finally got Dillon's harness after waiting for it for weeks from 2 different sites. No Joke!!
The first i just gave up on and got a refund, then the 2nd bloomin place took ages to send me it even though they supposedly had it in.
The first one didnt even have it, yet it never says that on their site!! lol
Anyway it is here after several emails and calls, and i like it thankfully. :D

Also another reason i grudge getting stuff online is cause i have had a lazy arse posty who doesnt like dealing with parcels so just doesnt! lol
I dont even get a card to say i wasnt in (which of course wasnt true) sometimes, and have had to call or email the company only to find out it was sent and is now waiting for me at the post office depot.

Sometimes i am lucky and get a decent postman who does deliver. ha!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I once bought my husband an "in stock" wallet for his birthday. It never came in stock so they refunded me the money. It showed up this July- TWO YEARS later :D

I'm currently waiting for an "in stock" dive log to be shipped to me.

BUT, I ordered the girls shish kabobs today from Best Bully's and I want them NOW! :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Yes!!
Today i finally got Dillon's harness after waiting for it for weeks from 2 different sites. No Joke!!
The first i just gave up on and got a refund, then the 2nd bloomin place took ages to send me it even though they supposedly had it in.
The first one didnt even have it, yet it never says that on their site!! lol
Anyway it is here after several emails and calls, and i like it thankfully. :D

Also another reason i grudge getting stuff online is cause i have had a lazy arse posty who doesnt like dealing with parcels so just doesnt! lol
I dont even get a card to say i wasnt in (which of course wasnt true) sometimes, and have had to call or email the company only to find out it was sent and is now waiting for me at the post office depot.

Sometimes i am lucky and get a decent postman who does deliver. ha!

It makes me so cranky! I like ebay b'c they hop to and send it rather than mucking around for a few weeks or a month holding your $$ for a product they don't have! I swear it's a SCAM!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I hate shopping online because.................................

I spend way too much $ this way!!!!!! I just keep clicking "buy now" "buy now" "buy now" etc etc

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
lol too funny! I hate waiting! When I was shopping for my camcorder I could have done it online (like my fiance wanted :rolleyes: lol) but when i know I want something I want to have it RIGHT NOW! I shopped online for Shay & Kizz and bought them Pj's and their sizes were xs and M and I waited FOREVER (yes, 7 days is forever! lol) for them to arrive and finally it did but they were the wrong sizes b/c the company makes HUGE frickin clothes when it's marked xs :foxes15: ....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts