Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok wish me luck...

Tommorrow I have 2 interviews... :thumbleft:

One is as a middle school 6-8 Literature Teacher with a Catholic Private School,

The other is with a public middle school of the arts..teaching Language Arts...6-8 ( I really want this one)

I just hope they get past the fact that I look so young...it's what keeps me from getting teaching jobs in High Schools..so I decided to try middle school...I don't have experince teaching, but I do have management/business skills and I am in a teaching program..and I'm ceritified to teach english 6-12...so they wouldn't have called me if they weren't interested...I'm just nervous...I wish I looked my age! I look 20 rather than 26...LOL...

I'm trying to not get nervous....I have my Education course tonight so I might ask others in class and the Professor for some tips on things to say to blow them away...

Ok....Freakin out...... :shock:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a job teaching Literature to middle schoolers (6,7,8 ) at a Catholic School...I am very excited, and nervous...as this is my first time as a teacher...but I really like the Principal (this is very good) I start Tuesday (Yikes!) but school doesn't actually start until the 10th (whew) so I can get my crap together...lol...

Yayyy!!!! :D :D :D

and to top off the celebration Gizmo peed on my couch :?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys! I am so happy, I was beginning to feel like nobody was going to hire me LOL...

Geeeeeeeeesh...

I am going over my notes, finding tips on lesson plans and first day "must haves"

I have a little plaque that says "God was a teacher" :angel5: now I can actually use it since it's a Catholic School... :D

:D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts