Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
You have the cutest little chi!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely adorable! Mine is also a lazy bones! Sleeps on his back with his legs straight up in the air!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
OMG i just ADORE that first picture!!!! MoJie issuch a gorgeous boy!
he looks so tiny on that pillow hehe :D that pic made my day!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
What a beautiful lil lazy boy, I just adore Mojie. If you ever breed him, I want one that looks like him! A Mojie Clone!! :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! MoJie looks adorable being a lazy bum. That first pic is just perfect!
He can come be a lazy bum at my house anyday! :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everybody!!

What a beautiful lil lazy boy, I just adore Mojie. If you ever breed him, I want one that looks like him! A Mojie Clone!! :D
Ciarra....We'll make his chop chop appointment soon...:)..

Aww! MoJie looks adorable being a lazy bum. That first pic is just perfect!
He can come be a lazy bum at my house anyday! :)
Lisa....I will send him to you when I take a long vacation ..:)...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, my sweet boy MoJie. He still looks so little Moni. I need to weigh Lily and see where she's at. She says her brother is getting awfully big!!! His little overbite makes him even cuter. No babies for Chloe and MoJie, so sad. They would have had killer babes!!! They'll still be the hottest married couple around!:D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, my sweet boy MoJie. He still looks so little Moni. I need to weigh Lily and see where she's at. She says her brother is getting awfully big!!! His little overbite makes him even cuter. No babies for Chloe and MoJie, so sad. They would have had killer babes!!! They'll still be the hottest married couple around!:D
I took the pictures yesterday after our day at the dog park.....(BF was showing me how to use his camera...).......They all have so much fun off leash (they have a gated area for small dogs)....there were some cool looking Italian Greyhound there too....
I know...no babies....MoJie send lot of kisses to his wifey Chloe!!...We need more pictures of your family!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
K girl, I'll be on it. Bailey finally went home. We had him here for 18 days. Five dogs was too much for me. Love him though, he's such a good boy. I love having mine off leash. I can do it in my back yard. We go back almost an acre and if hub or the girls are with me, we let them all run free. It's the funniest thing. They chase and romp and roll and fight and it's so entertaining. About ten minutes of that twice a day and they are exhausted. I like walking them too but it's a different kind of exercise to be able to run like that. I'm lucky for the yard to do it in. We'd be getting these chi's together every day if we lived close...:foxes15::foxes15::foxes15:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Sweet little Mojie. :love7: Beautiful pictures!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts