Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a bitch chihuahua who is called princess love her so much, she has just had a litter 2 boys 2 bitches my dog is not kc reg but is pedigree im unsure on how much to sell her litter for can any1 help me thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Here in uk we call a female dog a" bitch" ,if we use it to call somebody a bitch it is completely different ,that wouldn't be very nice.So princess jones no need to apologise

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
If they aren't KC reg I would think anything over $300 would be asking too much...even that probably is. It depends on the quality of the puppies, if you take pictures we can help you decide. Not sure the circumstances of her pregnancy but if you are interested in breeding you might want to consider getting a KC bitch so that you can trace more information about your puppies, health info and have a better expectation for buyers for your puppies.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I know female dogs are called B, but I don't like it. just my thoughts. Why must we call our fur baby that nasty name.

Here in the US as well, we call an intact female a bitch, and we don't consider it "nasty" or derogatory. PEOPLE made the word nasty, originally it was a term used to describe intact female dogs... the word "dog" actually refers to a male and the word "bitch" refers to a female in the show/breeding world. You get used to it really quick!!! Was odd to say at first but after I got used to it can't call them females or girls anymore lol, they are bitches.

·
Banned
51 Posts
To be honest I don't think youll get many welcome responses on what price to charge for your puppies. If you search breeding on here I'm sure you will understand why.

Personally I don't agree with what you've done but it's done.. If you want to breed then spay your bitch buy one that conforms to standard, show her and go from there you will get far more respect for it and a lot more personally out of it. You should only breed to better the breed not to make a profit.

You can't prove your dogs pedigree or whether or not they are infact chihuahuas there is a lot of chis (I'm not sure where you are based?) so you are basically looking At cross breeds as there is no proof of their ancestry without kc registration.

Please sell these puppies with spay/neuter contracts so their owners can't contribute to the over population of poorly bred dogs, there are so many in shelters and I know you love your dog and you bred her for whatever reason but please don't allow her progeny to do the same.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
To be honest I don't think youll get many welcome responses on what price to charge for your puppies. If you search breeding on here I'm sure you will understand why.

Personally I don't agree with what you've done but it's done.. If you want to breed then spay your bitch buy one that conforms to standard, show her and go from there you will get far more respect for it and a lot more personally out of it. You should only breed to better the breed not to make a profit.

You can't prove your dogs pedigree or whether or not they are infact chihuahuas there is a lot of chis (I'm not sure where you are based?) so you are basically looking At cross breeds as there is no proof of their ancestry without kc registration.

Please sell these puppies with spay/neuter contracts so their owners can't contribute to the over population of poorly bred dogs, there are so many in shelters and I know you love your dog and you bred her for whatever reason but please don't allow her progeny to do the same.

I 100% agree!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts