Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
They're called Siggy's,you can make your own or when you have 75 posts you can ask some nice person to make you one

·
Premium Member
5,275 Posts
YEP ^^^^^^^^^^^ what they said :)
and 75 posts will go by like THAT *snap*

If you want someone to make a Siggy for you after you reach 75 or more posts... just ask in the "Siggys and Graphics" area of this forum. Look around in that area to see what you need to make a post....

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
When I first joined I was impatient and didn't want to wait the 75 posts, so I created a photobucket account, then made my own siggy using their photoshop, then added it by the user cp at the top of the forum and the left side of the screen "edit signature." You copy your created siggy in photobucket and paste it in the signature space. Mine can't compare with some like Jan's (Jan your are THE BOMB!!!!!!!) but they will do for an impatient person.lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
When I first joined I was impatient and didn't want to wait the 75 posts, so I created a photobucket account, then made my own siggy using their photoshop, then added it by the user cp at the top of the forum and the left side of the screen "edit signature." You copy your created siggy in photobucket and paste it in the signature space. Mine can't compare with some like Jan's (Jan your are THE BOMB!!!!!!!) but they will do for an impatient person.lol
That's what I did. But it's not too fancy. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts