Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't intend on a new puppy until my old boy clarince passed away , he hasnt been very well and showing signs his sister did before she passed away :( .
Most of the older members would know my my dream puppy is a white chi :) so when this girl popped up I knew I had to have her , I did think long and hard about it with already owning 4 dogs , with clarince being unwell and owning our own home helped in making the choice , also knowing my chances of finding one like her again would be quite slim .
It was a huge huge thing for me and will be my last baby for many years to come but I'm so glad I did decide to get her )

She is the most gorgeous girl and has bonded with me so well :) , she is quite a fussy eater though lol , she has the same dad as ExoticChis Izzy

Introducing Myami

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What an adorable little secret! Shes beautiful, compliments Keona really well. Congrats, shes a doll!
she does doesnt she :)
hi oh my goodness you are so luckey to find such a perfect little white bundle of fun i wish you and all your dogies good luck with myami
Thank you :)
OMG she is adorable! How cool for her to have the same daddy as Izzy!! Ah I love her she's so sweet looking!!!
is hey :) , our other 2 girls Keona and Honey also share the same mum :)
She is beautiful, how is Keona with her now? Are they sleeping together or playing together? Is she screaming like Izzabella?
she is good :) they play ,quite funny to watch and yep she screams and howls lol , she met mum and dad and they loved her :)
She is gorgeous. Congrats on the new arrival. :) x
Thank you :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMG!! Congratulations! When I decided to get my very first chi, that's what I wanted was a pure white girl! This brings back such memories of her. She's beautiful.
i have wanted one for such a long time :)
Congratulations! Every one seems to be getting pups recently! xx
there is lots on the forum at the moment
Shes lovely!

So many new pups on here atm! I want a puppy to
with doing rescue im usually pretty good at not wanting a new baby , only because she is what i really wanted made her hard to refuse lol but she is the last for along time to come ,i dont plan on getting anymore till im down to one dog :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts