Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This was Amberleah lou lou 1 year ago today. Amberleah came home on May 1, 2011. I have been her Mommy 1 year now. What a joy she has been. I Pray God Blesses us with many many years together.

My slipper size 5

This is Amberleah lou lou now..

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! Time goes by way too quick!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You have taken wonderful care of her Theresa! :) She looks great.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, so cute, i love the puppy pictures and love the last pic of Amberleah now :) . Happy one year Anniversary !

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for your kind words. I love my little girl so much. It was so bad when I lost my little Pomeranian Sissy and thought no way another baby could help me through it but with Amberleah it was easy.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Amberleah lou lou was over the top sweetness as a puppy...so fragile looking...and she grew into a beautiful little lady....Belated Happy Birthday to her from the girls:eek:ccasion1:...and gentle hugs from me :angel11:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Awwww how sweet <3 Can't believe you've had her a year now :D It's nearly a year ago I got Daisy too - 7th May <3

She's so adorable, and wearing the same top D has too ;)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Happy anniversary and best wishes for many more. What a pretty little lady she has grown into, no wonder she has stolen your heart!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Theresa, your little one is absolutely precious, I really enjoyed seeing her photos.
Happy Anniversary! I wish you both long, happy, healthy lives. :love2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts