Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because I have wanted chili dogs more than 2 times a week.. I mean I could and most of the time want chili dogs every night for dinner... I have never liked chili dogs in my life.... And the past couple months I have wanted them more than not....

I think (actually I know) Mark is sick of them... he used to nnever be able to get me to eat them and now that is all I want most of the time...

is there something going on that I should be concerned about? maybe it is the hormones being all settled... or maybe chili dogs have lots of iron in them....

hmmmm hmmm need to figure this weird craving out....

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I crave chili dogs 24 hours a day. I don't have a clue as to why. I can eat the biggest meal in the history of the world and after it's over, I'll still want a chili dog.

Maybe it's the fact we're all nuts. I wonder if people in asylums crave chili dogs??

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
lol i think where ever you go must have some good a** chille dogs.
i was like that one summer , i ate nothign but hot dogs from 7-11 day and night. i eman you woudn't think 7-11 had good hotdogs :wink: and when i was brokei would go so far as to borrow 2$ from people so i could get 4!(2 for 1$) lol they can be addictive at times! :wave: :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
I crave chili dogs 24 hours a day. I don't have a clue as to why. I can eat the biggest meal in the history of the world and after it's over, I'll still want a chili dog.

Maybe it's the fact we're all nuts. I wonder if people in asylums crave chili dogs??
I've never had a chili dog. Is it just a hot dog with chili on top? Corndogs, chili dogs... I guess I'm just a hotdog purist. :roll:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D Last summer I was addicted to hot dogs...I would stop at every single cart I saw...I think is just moods, or state of mind...or something. Mmmm..I want a hot dog now... :D

Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:
I'm addicted to the sandwiches at 7-11. Those are yummy!!!
I always assume they've been sitting there for weeks. :shock:
:D A few years ago I worked at a 7-11...they are quite fresh..they have a shelf life of 2 days I think...or a day..can't remember and they do taste good...I loved the ceasar chicken pitas...very yummy! :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We make them at home.. LAst night was canned chili because I had to have chili dogs and we are out of home made chili... Mark makes the best chili....

We always get the costco hotdogs.... we usually take a couple months to go through a 3lb bag of them but this time we have already gone through over have of them and it hasn't been 5 days since we bought them..

Rachael.. chili dogs are a hotdog on a bun and chili over it with cheese and onions on top... have to have lots of onions.... man just talking about it is making me hungery for them again...

It was funny Mark asked for hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight.... ehehhehe have to laugh because he is so sick of chili dogs he is starting to tell me the night before what he wants for dinner the next night.... heheheh we never decide like that

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
Rachael.. chili dogs are a hotdog on a bun and chili over it with cheese and onions on top... have to have lots of onions.... man just talking about it is making me hungery for them again...

UMM hold that thought i'm going to runn to 7-11 any body want anything
lol i got my 2$!!!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I dont like anything spicy so wouldnt like chili dogs but when i lived in Hong Kong we had corn dogs they were lovely as we dont have them in UK i tried to make my own. i worked out it was yorkshire pudding batter all over a hot dog, but how to make that long finger shape, so i used a rubber glove put the hot dog in each finger but couldnt get the batter around it and made so much mess i gave up, sure wish they did them in UK. :(

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Jamoka said:
Gadget's Mom said:

UMM hold that thought i'm going to runn to 7-11 any body want anything
lol i got my 2$!!!
ROFL... grab me a chili dog... and a Slurpee, please. But not cherry flavored... anything else is fine. :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh I know it is really bad.... I have no idea why all of a sudden I have started liking them and now I can't get enough of them....

I hope I can hold off for a while soI don't have to make 2 different meals... one for thema nd chili dogs for me...

I have done that before.... hehehehehehe they normally want pizza all the time... I know the next time they do pizza I can do chili dogs...

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
but you know what this may only last for a while. b/c i LOVED steak and cheese when my aunt was "prego" she would eat one every day/night. so i had S&C for 9months strigth! now i cant' stand the smell or to taste it i'll :pukeright: :sleepy3:

·
Registered
393 Posts
ROFL - hey have u guys seen the ad that has arrived down the bottom of this page - it's for chilli!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts