Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Aww bless them! Such cuties Sam!!
The thread title made me feel so bad for you! Then when I opened it I was like 'ahhhhhhhhhh :) '

xxx

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Charlotte this is them now they look so cute and my home is so quite because they are doing this
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! They look so happy and comfy inside your nightie. The last pic is priceless.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Well, to them it is a nice new fleece blanket! They seem like they appreciate it! Hope you did not actually want it for yourself!! haha!
They are darlings!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Mine love dressing gowns! Probably because Hubby and I carry them around in them. You just cross it over really far at the front and do the sash up really tight and then you have a secure little Chi sized pocket and they can be carried around no hands. Now any time we leave dressing gowns on the floor or on the couch they roll around in them, I guess because they smell like theirs.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Mine love dressing gowns! Probably because Hubby and I carry them around in them. You just cross it over really far at the front and do the sash up really tight and then you have a secure little Chi sized pocket and they can be carried around no hands. Now any time we leave dressing gowns on the floor or on the couch they roll around in them, I guess because they smell like theirs.

This is what I do with Daisy!! Lol.
My brother lets her sleep in his, and the other day, she wanted to sleep, and she started pawing at the neck of his t shirt trying to get down there!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts