Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much for your help! I agree that something about the eyes in the first one makes me wonder...like maybe he has hydropahlus (sp?) I talked to #1's breeder and he is actually probably going to be closer to 2 lbs. I like to sleep with my dogs and I know that getting down to that small can sometimes mean health problems. Both have great personalities. But when #2's breeder says he likes to watch TV on her stomach and every half and hour or so crawl up to her face and give her a little kiss before going back to watch some more TV I knew which one I had to have!

Here are some more pictures of my new baby Chihuahua boy!!!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Oh my what a cutie pie :toothy7: . He is just so adorable :D . What a sweet little angle :angel5: Congrats on your new addition I can't wait to watch him grow :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I have chosen

No one could resist that baby! Absolutely precious :wave:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Well he's just cute as a button! Do you have him yet? And what about that little girl next to him! She is a little doll! And as for the other puppy,,#1...i don't think there's really anything wrong with him other than his coat looks dull and rough and he looks a little thin to me..maybe wormy? He just needs a good home and a family who loves him! :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was such a hard choice...Another reason I chose #2 is that I can pick him up in person and #1 can only be shipped. The shipping scares me..like they can catch Parvo form other dogs in the back...His breeder seemed more reputable...very concerned about the well being of her dogs and who they go to. For the tinies no homes with kids, big dogs, no shipping. And you must have enough time to care for a tiny puppy. She was also very helpful with teaching me how to care for a tiny puppy. The other breeder didn't ask questions and seemed ready to sell him to anyone who presented the money. And a 2.0 lb dog is just going to be too tiny for me..I feel much better about this one who is predicted to be 2.8-3 lbs. Amber is 3.2 lbs and I am sacred to get a dog that is going to stay over 1/3 smaller than her tiny size. He is adorable though and I hope he goes to a great home! ..Maybe someone on here? :wink:

If you guys liked #1's coloring my little girl has coloring kind of close to that..see:

P.S the little boy is 11 weeks old in those pictures. I do not have him yet. He will be ready at 12 weeks and I am panning a trip to get him in early Sept.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
He is an adorable little fellow and Amber is so sweet...they will compliment each other nicely. It sounds like the breeder is very concerned about where her little one's go, that's such a good sign.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:shock: :shock: wow is that you !!!??? you look stunning!!

i think they were both very cute .......; but agree shipping is not the best solution ,so you made a great choice!! :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
OMG he's tiny!! CONGRATS!! I know you'll provide him with the best home...I hope your other three can accept him too! :wink: :D (now they'll have to share mommy 4 ways :wink: )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts