Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yayyyy!!!!! I have Joey (my lil poodle) for the week!!

My parents are going to Puerto Rico, so I have to puppy-sit...

My only problem is Gizmo likes to chase Joey, which wouldn't be bad except he is 11 and has arthritis so sometimes he hurts his leg trying to get away from Gizzy.... :shock:

Usually Joe perches on top of the coach which Giz can't reach...LOL..

Anyways...I will post lots of pics....I am so excited to have my two little boys with me :wave:

·
Registered
210 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
Yayyyy!!!!! I have Joey (my lil poodle) for the week!!

My parents are going to Puerto Rico, so I have to puppy-sit...

My only problem is Gizmo likes to chase Joey, which wouldn't be bad except he is 11 and has arthritis so sometimes he hurts his leg trying to get away from Gizzy.... :shock:

Usually Joe perches on top of the coach which Giz can't reach...LOL..

Anyways...I will post lots of pics....I am so excited to have my two little boys with me :wave:
That's sounds great! Poor Joey, lol. Yeah Snap always wants to play with my other doggy Ally but she's getting older and Snap doesn't realize she doesn't always have energy to play, lol. have fun with them! :wave: :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
That's great! You will be so happy to have both your guys with you. I'm glad Joey will have a place to get away from Gizzy The Wild Man. :lol:

Lots of people don't like poodles but I do. There was a miniature poodle boarding at Lily's daycare for two weeks and she and I both fell in love with the little guy. :wave:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joey is the sweetest toy poodle...he is shy but sweet...and Gizmo is so wild...LOL...

Joey is in the living room right now and my little Loco is running around chasing a remote controlled mouse my hubby got him....LOL...it's for cats, but fantastic for hyper cutie babies like Gizzie :D :D :D :D

I need to find my camera ASAP!!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I adore poodles! I had one named Suzie, and she lived to be 15years old :shock: She was the sweetest little dog! She died about 7years ago :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts