Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last few months, my right shoulder has really been bothering me. But like the hard-headed person I am, I haven't been to the doctor about it. I just take an aspirin and go about my day.

Today, I decided to figure out what I'm doing that's causing my shoulder to hurt so much. I was analyzing everything I did during the day, trying to pin-point the problem.

Then, as I was playing Sims2 just a while ago, I found the problem. I was sitting at the computer, using the mouse with my left hand (I'm a lefty) and my right arm was straight up behind my head - I held it up in the air FOREVER, then bent it at the elbow and played with the end of my ponytail, holding my arm behind my head the whole time. As I did this, I heard my shoulder popping and making a grating sound.

So, I figured out what my problem was (I might add, the whole time I was doing this, it never occurred to me to stop) but I couldn't figure out where I got this silly behavior from. Not until I was looking at photos on the computer, trying to find one of Dad and Cooper. I have about 8 pictures of my father, sitting at his computer, doing the same exact thing - only he doesn't have a ponytail.

My worst nightmare has come true!! I've turned into my father!! :shock:

P.S. I finished writing this post and put my hand on the mouse to click "submit" and my arm automatically went behind my head again. And right now, I'm fighting the urge to do it again when I reach for the mouse. This stinks!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I don't know... I just realized my hand was behind my head AGAIN while I was clicking through the forum!!!

Help meeeeeee!!! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts