Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last week I was lucky enough to rehome a 2 year old bitch. Her name was Diva but I have changed it to Eva as her personality is anything but diva-ish, it's so similar though she answers to it no problem. She is an ex brood-bitch but had to have a C-section with her last litter in December so she was retired to me as a pet. It has been quite a week with her, it has been a massive change and upheval from her last home, a very different environment and she found it abit difficult and was scared and confused at first but is slowly coming round and getting used to life here. As a few of you may have read, Nappie (Feodore's genetic brother) is not in mine and Feodore's life anymore, and Feodore was missing the company. Now Feodore is very happy and he and Eva are inseperable already.

Here come the pics....

Note- arround the ears are looking greasy as she had just had some eardrops for mites and ear infection which is almost cleared up now.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a lovely little one! Congratulations. I'm glad she is coming around and that Feodore has a buddy now. :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Eva is a cutie:D...I also like Eva much better then Diva as a name.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
why whats wrong with Diva??? i have a pup called Diva her name was changed from doris too diva by my children and i and i think she suits her name and her attitude is soooo like a diva! I like the name DIVA and i think we called her this name because this dog was called diva and we as a family liked this name because of her!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I still can't get used to eva! been saying diva for so long lol
I like diva too Saoirse lol tho I would of keeped doris haha my nana was called doris and when I said to my granny I wanted ur diva she said it was a sign lol clearly a sign I wouldn't have her :p I'm going to name one of t and p's pups doris day :)
I'm talking rubbish now haha I like diva! And eva!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
see we couldnt get used too doris no offence you too nan
but Diva is what we liked with two other names i like doris day as a name but we like too pick our own names for our pups!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
why whats wrong with Diva??? i have a pup called Diva her name was changed from doris too diva by my children and i and i think she suits her name and her attitude is soooo like a diva! I like the name DIVA and i think we called her this name because this dog was called diva and we as a family liked this name because of her!
Aw really your pup was named after her? I didn't know she already had friends here lol, she is probably more popular than me! I was abit unsure about whether to change it but she is such a dainty, shy, bonnie little thing I wanted to call her something girlie. I did'nt know if she would take to it but I read that dogs tend to just pick up certain sounds not a whole word and when I say Eva now she responds.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Yes we loved her when we went over on numerous times!!
our girl is like a boy LOL so not so girly!!
i agree its the ending they mostly hear we have toddy from the same breeder we got him when he was 6 and we have tommy who is 7 mths and both come too each others name so we now call tommy T!! too stop them getting confused Tommy/T will go back in a yrs time though My hubby is sad cause he has fallen in love with him!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The ironic thinbg is that Feo my boy actually IS a diva. Eva has no qualms going out to pee in the rain and Feo refuses to get his paws wet and wont step on the grass, Eva is brave and doesn't fuss about being brushed of having her nails clipped....Feo cried like he was being tortured at the vet when she put a spot on flea guard on his neck.....Feo is a diva drama queen and he is supposed to be the big man!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
She is just beautiful, Congrats..I like Eva too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts