Chihuahua People Forum banner

deleted

3K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  Dragonfly 
#1 · (Edited)
deleted

#12 ·
why whats wrong with Diva??? i have a pup called Diva her name was changed from doris too diva by my children and i and i think she suits her name and her attitude is soooo like a diva! I like the name DIVA and i think we called her this name because this dog was called diva and we as a family liked this name because of her!

#14 ·
I still can't get used to eva! been saying diva for so long lol
I like diva too Saoirse lol tho I would of keeped doris haha my nana was called doris and when I said to my granny I wanted ur diva she said it was a sign lol clearly a sign I wouldn't have her :p I'm going to name one of t and p's pups doris day :)
I'm talking rubbish now haha I like diva! And eva!

#18 ·
Yes we loved her when we went over on numerous times!!
our girl is like a boy LOL so not so girly!!
i agree its the ending they mostly hear we have toddy from the same breeder we got him when he was 6 and we have tommy who is 7 mths and both come too each others name so we now call tommy T!! too stop them getting confused Tommy/T will go back in a yrs time though My hubby is sad cause he has fallen in love with him!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.