Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here you go. I just got Kismet groomed today and she looks so sweet w/ her little bows. I had to break out the camera!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cooper said:
I love that name - Kismet. :D

She's beautiful!! The kids aren't that bad, either. :lol:
I have to say you even made me laugh on that one :lol:

Thanks for the compliment on Kismet, I had originally bought her sister, we named her Karma but she died of a birth defect a week after we had her. The breeder offered me Kismet, who she was calling Baby, I said no b/c we were heartbroken over Karma. ABout 2 weeks later I called the breeder back to see about getting a puppy from a new litter when she told us she still had "Baby". I took it as fate and ran and picked her up and have not regretted it since! She is perfect to us. SO that is where her name came from. :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Kismet is sooo cute! My grandparents (my dads parents) had a Shih Tzu when I was growing up. His name was Muffin. We loved him to peices! He's been gone for years now but I still look for him when I walk in the door lol

Ur boys are adorable too :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
AW thank Kelly I am so happy that you posted those.....She is a pretty girl and they are some handsome young men!!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. :D
Rachel, that is exactly what Matt is doing, trying to be a dog himself. He is my little nut :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts