Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Lulubelle was in one of her silly moods when I grabbed the camera:D She was wanting a tummy rub so bad because with her having to still wear the e-collar she gets itchy. So she was saying to me..."Mommy....I gots a weel itsee tummy can you pweese scracch...oh pweese!!!!:rolleyes:
She is still doing well on the meds other than being a bit itchy and will have to wear the e-collar for another week or more probably. Then we are going to start doing a trial diet change to find out what she is allergic too:confused:
Anyway...here's my silly girl!!!

I had to laugh as her belly is so white because she has lost some of the hair in that area....poor lulee:(

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
That's good news!! you must be dying to get the collar off her - it's amazing though how they get used to them isn't it? She's looking great!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is sooooooooooooooooo sweet!!! Look at that widdle belly!! Cutest thing ever! I'm so glad she's feeling better. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh lord, she's cute!!! I'd have to rub that belly all day long. So glad she's feeling better!!!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
That is sooo cute! You couldnt resist that tummy could you?:D
When I catch Hannah like that I am compelled to blow raspberries on her tummy!!!She gets sooooo excited!he he.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
aww she is so precious.. i love when they roll over asking for tummy rubs.. adorable!

·
Registered
705 Posts
aww so cute ... love the pics so funny
glad to see she getting all better xxxx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts