Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Ha, you tell 'em, Daisy! :D I love how she listens to you when you're talking. She's so cute!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Omg she has DEFINITELY lost her puppy fat lol. Look at that long lean big girl body :) She looks great. And she's hilarious. Chi's w/ attitude are pretty cute.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ha Ha Sarah! Daisy's got you wrapped around her little dew claw hasn't she, LOL? And you thought you were pack leader? ;)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha, you tell 'em, Daisy! :D I love how she listens to you when you're talking. She's so cute!
I swear she understands me. She is funny lol

She is adorable!!! :)
Thanks
Omg she has DEFINITELY lost her puppy fat lol. Look at that long lean big girl body :) She looks great. And she's hilarious. Chi's w/ attitude are pretty cute.
I know it suddenly went she is really looking good, we saw another chi at a museum we went to today and she was fat fat fat. She's got attitude like mad ATM she had ago at a kid today (loves kids normally) for no reason 5 mins later this kd was dragging another across the floor lop good girl daisy
Awww bless lol she is so cute
Thanks

Ha Ha Sarah! Daisy's got you wrapped around her little dew claw hasn't she, LOL? And you thought you were pack leader? ;)
Hahahaha I am totally lol she's just a monkey I'll record her having a huge bark attack one day and as soon as I go shhh she shuts up and rolls over haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts