Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I iz a Kitty (added additional pic)

I know I need to post more pics but this was really funny, it was this morning in bed and he was sitting on my chest.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's so funny he does not have a devious bone in his body, he's pure sugar that boy.
Now his brother? ha ha ha

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That is adorable! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Bijou has such a cute little face! :love5: We need some pic of AJ too! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He has such a sweet little face! Handsome Stud! His face is maturing. He's losing that "baby" look now. :) You really should share more of both of them.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhhhh.... What a little munchkin:) I want to see more of him and AJ :) I don't think I've seen either full view. I want to see Bijou with all of his fuzzy's. Love lc's when their puppers

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He has such a sweet little face! Handsome Stud! His face is maturing. He's losing that "baby" look now. :) You really should share more of both of them.
I don't find his face has changed much but then I live with him everyday.
I need to upload a bunch of pics off my phone.

Ahhhhhh.... What a little munchkin:) I want to see more of him and AJ :) I don't think I've seen either full view. I want to see Bijou with all of his fuzzy's. Love lc's when their puppers
Well here is Bijou sitting with my husband about 15 mins ago, sorry the living room is dark and I lightened the exposure so you could see his fur. It's just an iphone snap no flash.. :lol:
I don't find him as furry as a lot of the long coats on here I guess.
I'll get some of him standing up tomorrow. I have a few of AJ I will upload as well.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He's so sweet! His coat is very pretty, I think! I adore his coloring!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhh....he is sooo stinkin' CUTE!!! I think his fur is great!! He's still young. It will grown even fluffier. But to be honest I like them not super furry. I like more of the silky Pappillon look and less of the poofy Pomeranian look if that makes any sense lol!! I think he is perfect.

I don't find his face has changed much but then I live with him everyday.
I need to upload a bunch of pics off my phone.

Well here is Bijou sitting with my husband about 15 mins ago, sorry the living room is dark and I lightened the exposure so you could see his fur. It's just an iphone snap no flash.. :lol:
I don't find him as furry as a lot of the long coats on here I guess.
I'll get some of him standing up tomorrow. I have a few of AJ I will upload as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts