4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say whatz mum? Wez goin' por a hike?

Here Iz come!

I luff running...

Oh whatz dis by da garden?

I sink...

...I sink I may woll in it!

You wantz to take ma picature? Pffffft...

Ottay, how but by dis berry ugly wagon wheel?

I sink I yook berry purty - what dooz you sink?

Ohz no! Not dis toopid cat youz call Fwower. Look she makes me yook so dumb!

Wheely mumz? But...dont forgetz me here! I don't sink dis sing runz good nuff for mez to dwive home!

Ottay, Iz comin'. Letz go home now...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Awww I love it when cats do that - The dogs hate it, but its still really sweet!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fabulous pics! I just love your pics Heather. They are always so clear and bright, just a joy to look at! I love him and the truck and also the kitty!! Just gorgeous.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Love the pictures, his face is so cute, his eyes just glisten. Such a handsome boy.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What stunning pictures! Heather you are a fantastic photographer. I wish I could take pictures like that. I love the kitty picture. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What beautiful pictures. I love the scenery you've chosen! :)
The picture of him and flower is just precious. Couldn't be sweeter!
Thanks - out back of our house is pretty cool for sure. Lots of "junk" like old vehicles from way back when. Its my dads property but we always go out back & explore on the 4-wheeler trails. hehe

Simply Gorgeous!!!!
Thanks! :)

What stunning pictures! Heather you are a fantastic photographer. I wish I could take pictures like that. I love the kitty picture. :)
Thanks. I love Flowers expression in it. I only wish their faces were in focus instead of their front legs! LOL Ah well...

Love the pictures, his face is so cute, his eyes just glisten. Such a handsome boy.
Thanks - he does have beautiful brown eyes. :love5:

Fabulous pics! I just love your pics Heather. They are always so clear and bright, just a joy to look at! I love him and the truck and also the kitty!! Just gorgeous.
Thanks Tracy - I use that truck for senior photos but on occasion I'll toss a pup on it. LOL

Awww I love it when cats do that - The dogs hate it, but its still really sweet!
Yeah, it confuses the dogs big time because sometimes the cats dig the crap out of the dogs & sometimes they love on 'em. So they just have to wait & see what kind of mood they're in. LOL

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gorgeous pictures! Are they all taken on your land? I cant get over that pic of him with the kitty, too precious!
Well, it's technically my dads. He lives right next door on one side of us & the land is behind us. We actually bought our home from him & my aunt (was my grandparents house prior to them passing away). Anyway, it's his land but we can use it however & whenever we want. There are loads of 4-wheeler trails & a blueberry patch. Streams & such. Very cool piece of land...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I love the pic with the kitty, so adorable! And Milo has such gorgeous eyes. :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
You always have such beautiful photographs with great captions! I always look at your photos and think "Oh, this one belongs in a frame, oh that one should be framed, OH I want to put this in a frame" :)

If we lived closer I would try and commission you to catch my pups on camera. I just don't have the talent to catch them on the go!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts