Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh look at her (LOL) she is certainly at home now.How are you getting on ? was she good last night ?
Thank you :)
She did great. Put her down at 10:30 (nutri-cal before bed). I got up at 5:45..not a peep out of her before then. Got her up and she pottied right away. She's not gone in her crate once :) Although going on the potty pad is hit or miss :rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She's hilarious, look at her go! Aww her poor little side -- is it just that side? That is the side the tube was taped to when I saw her I think, but awwww :( :( It will grow back soon though. And OMG looks like she is eating well for you hehe.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's hilarious, look at her go! Aww her poor little side -- is it just that side? That is the side the tube was taped to when I saw her I think, but awwww :( :( It will grow back soon though. And OMG looks like she is eating well for you hehe.
That side is worse than the other. Im not worried...she is eating the ZP wonderfully. She loves both the wet and dry.

Took her to the vet today...first of all...he questioned her birthday. He said she appeared much younger than that :nmad2: I assured him her age WAS correct! I also wanted to make sure she didnt have worms as her belly is HUGE!!! No parasites :hello1:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That side is worse than the other. Im not worried...she is eating the ZP wonderfully. She loves both the wet and dry.

Took her to the vet today...first of all...he questioned her birthday. He said she appeared much younger than that :nmad2: I assured him her age WAS correct! I also wanted to make sure she didnt have worms as her belly is HUGE!!! No parasites :hello1:
Lol, well, considering we've followed her since she was 4 weeks old (and looked 4 weeks old...) surprise surprise, Mr. Vet! Hehe...glad she checked out OK. I think they just are not used to seeing them so small--but its soo cute!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Omg soooo cute! I can't get enough of her, she is so darling, and has such a cute personality! The last pic of her all sweepy next to her toy is so precious. :D Glad she had a good vet visit too!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I could watch her play for hours! She's too dang cute!

And that toy is adorable, where did you get it?

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Thank you :)
She did great. Put her down at 10:30 (nutri-cal before bed). I got up at 5:45..not a peep out of her before then. Got her up and she pottied right away. She's not gone in her crate once :) Although going on the potty pad is hit or miss :rolleyes:
She sounds perfect,same here with the potty pad,keeps walking about on it instead of staying still:hello1:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I could watch her play for hours! She's too dang cute!

And that toy is adorable, where did you get it?
Thanks!! Which toy? The dog is a valentine toy from Walmart...$3 and the Fisher price phone toy ...Petsmart :) I think it suppose to have a peanut butter smell.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts