Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know what I am doing wrong but Hope will NOT look at me in any pictures. I do not know what I was saying or doing but whatever it was got Ruby's ears to actually stand up and she is looking at me like I am crazier than I am. I do not know why this made me laugh but it did so I am sharing.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aw, what a sweet pic! You should hear me trying to get pics of my lot...you have to make some WEIRD noises to get them all looking...especially when I've been doing it for so long & most of the noises I make are boring. So it gets quite interesting. LOL I think that's a fab pic though! What sweet little girls they are. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Look how cute they are! Beautiful sisters. :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!!

I now have to get out and get some noise makers!

Ruby's ears are up a bit more but not all the time. I think that I was singing and that gets them up every time! Hope does not care one bit about my singing!!

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
What a beautfiul shot of those babies ! They are just beautiful..

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
They are two of the cutest chi's I have ever seen! Even though I've seen some pretty cute LC babies on here like Kristi (Flippedstars), i'm still partial to SC, so I love them both so much!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks!
They are so funny. To me they are small. Too small. I want them to grow!! I am afraid that they are not eating enough!
They are not from the same breeder. They are 2.5 weeks apart in age.
They are almost 20 and 22 weeks. They still weigh 2 1/4 lbs. and 2 3/4 lbs.
Did I mention I want them to grow??? They are darling but I will be happier when they are each a pound bigger!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
They are so precious! I love the look on Ruby's face!

Pedro tries not to look at the camera, too, and if he does, he shuts his eyes!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts