Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How could anyone agree to ship puppies this small from the USA to England????? infact how can anyone actually be that evil how many of these little ones are gonna die just so people can have their own "teacup" and yes I hate texas teacups but I'm just so angry that they're shipping abroad let alone the really tiny puppies :(

http://TexasTeacups.smugmug.com/gallery/388606

How could someone do this!!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
All they care about is the money.
I hope the Texas police get them closed down and put in jail, I really do.
It's so obvious they are a puppy mill.

:cry:

Hey, did you notice that the first four pups on that page are all waiting to be shipped to the one guy? He can't possibly be buying them for himself can he? Do you think he intends to sell them on for a higher price, or worse, breed them?? :?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I just noticed that - he is definately going to be either breeding them for more so called teacups ( :twisted: ) or selling them on for some ridiculous price :roll:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
:evil: I hate seeing this sort of thing it makes me sooo mad I can't stand it the thought of those ppoor little things being sent those long distances or being bred my god that is just digusting GRRRRRRRRR Why do people have to be so horrible it makes me ill :cry:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
oh my god they are just as bad as wizard of claws.. if people really want puppies in england.. make a partnership with a breeder in england, have them go by there name, and have them take care of englands puppies.. you do NOT need to ship to other countries especially when the dogs are that size..

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I've got a call into our attorney general's office to see if anything's been reported on them and, if so, what. I'll let you know what I find out. :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
and it's so obvious that they are malnourished just by looking at them (it's how these idiots get them to look so "petite") i have a feeling this person isn't looking to resell them or to have them as pets. these girls are being shipped off to be moms, over and over again. i hope they make the flight but then someone steals them and gives them a real home....

and did you see the poor malte poo. he writes there is some pekenise in the bloodline so the muzzle will be shorter....." then he goes to say that she will have more of a maltese look with party colors. duh ass***e, if they have a shorter mzzle cause of peke in the line then how can you say it has a maltese look...

i'd like to run into that guy in a dark alley. i have a few things i want to do to him and say to him... :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
teacups

If I am not mistaken I have been on this site before and theses guys ask ridiculous amounts of money for these pups and alot of them are mixes. I believe these are the people that the infamous Paris Hilton got her Tinker Bell from??

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Re: teacups

Yoshismom said:
If I am not mistaken I have been on this site before and theses guys ask ridiculous amounts of money for these pups and alot of them are mixes. I believe these are the people that the infamous Paris Hilton got her Tinker Bell from??
nope no mistake about it, you are right.... :evil:

·
Registered
663 Posts
:angryfire:

That is terrible! I'm glad that Cooper's mom is doing her best down in Texas. How can people actually WANT to purchase pups from these people? Oh yeah...they want "teacups", right? Silly me! I'd say all the pups going to the same guy are probably going to a pet store. It's so sad. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts