Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
You're very lucky you found him. Someone I know recently lost his Agility Champion to suffocation in a chip packet. We didn't even know it was a thing but there is a Facebook page and several dogs a week die this way. We have become fanatical about snipping off the corners of the bag once we've finished with them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I told everyone in my house that we need to be careful about this kind of thing.

It's still funny.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hahaha. that is a cute pic.

I never knew that several dogs a week die of suffocation this way :-( . that is so scary !!!
i'm really good about getting rid of trash so they cant get to it though, so ... It would never happen here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hahaha. My cat does this with plastic bags... And its sad to hear that several dogs die a week because of something like this. Wow. I make sure not to leave any bags down where the dogs can get at them anyway since I don't want them snacking on something that could be dangerous to them.

Great picture though!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Lol great pic!!!

I also was unaware that dogs die from this several times a week never heard of that before! But I can always tell what my pups are up to if its too quiet in the house then I know they're up to trouble and most likely chewing on something they shouldnt!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts