Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy yesterday I got the chi of my dreams! She is a long coat apple head female she is 5 lbs & she is brown & white with a few little blue areas mixed in. She is just soooo cute Ill have to try & post pictures soon she is a bit shy around the camera & looks down hiding her face. She is around a year old her name was delightful but Im changing it to piper. Anyway Im so excited about getting piper!! & Im gunna have lots of questions about lc chis.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really hope to get some new photos up of all my dogs (Im now up to 4) Hopefully in a few days piper will be a little more adjusted & wont be afraid of the camera.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol I wish I could get my mom to stop counting! I took a couple pictures of her last night but they arent very good you cant see her face. Ill try again today after her bath.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Congratulations!:)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im trying to post pictures now but Im having issues with photobucket Ive got a few uploaded but it wont upload the rest!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK Ive got a few photos posted in the pic section. Hope everyone likes them. THey arent that great but hopefully she will get better around the camera after shes been here awhile.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts