Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Omg so cute! Can u please send her to me so I can spoil her and kiss her? I promise I'll send her back (Fingers crossed)!

Your decorating skills are amazing! Too bad you didn't live closer, I would have hired u to plan my wedding!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Awwww her fur looks so soft and fluffy! Thanks for posting those pics. She is such a little darling, I hope her coloring doesn't change too much, I absolutely adore it馃挅馃挄

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Omg so cute! Can u please send her to me so I can spoil her and kiss her? I promise I'll send her back (Fingers crossed)!

Your decorating skills are amazing! Too bad you didn't live closer, I would have hired u to plan my wedding!

Only if you send me Mimi as a trade! International Chi swapping 馃榾

Thank you for the lovely comments, it's a lovely thing to be able to do for a job and goes hand in hand with my face painting, both sides of the business have fed into the other. I am so lucky!

Awwww her fur looks so soft and fluffy! Thanks for posting those pics. She is such a little darling, I hope her coloring doesn't change too much, I absolutely adore it馃挅馃挄

Thank you- Me too, she has so many gorgeous Shades in her coat, I keep meaning to do some shots of her stacked and close ups of her coat to see people's opinions on how it will grow in, I never had it with Basil, he was white and stayed white!

Her fur feeps like a rabbits she is super fuzzy

Premium Member
Only if you send me Mimi as a trade! International Chi swapping 馃榾

Thank you for the lovely comments, it's a lovely thing to be able to do for a job and goes hand in hand with my face painting, both sides of the business have fed into the other. I am so lucky!

Thank you- Me too, she has so many gorgeous Shades in her coat, I keep meaning to do some shots of her stacked and close ups of her coat to see people's opinions on how it will grow in, I never had it with Basil, he was white and stayed white!

Her fur feeps like a rabbits she is super fuzzy

Oh I would love to see up close pics of her coloring. What kinda of coats/markings, does her parents have?

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I would love to see up close pics of her coloring. What kinda of coats/markings, does her parents have?

We don't know, poor thing didn't have the best start in life so we didn't see her parents, which goes against everything I usually insist on but we just had to get her out of where she was and now we are spoiling her rotten to make up for it ;)

Premium Member
We don't know, poor thing didn't have the best start in life so we didn't see her parents, which goes against everything I usually insist on but we just had to get her out of where she was and now we are spoiling her rotten to make up for it ;)

That's wonderful. Sometimes you just have to go with what your heart tells you.

Premium Member
What a cutie, the pic of them cuddling is so sweet. Basil seems very happy with his new sister. The party looks amazing, you are super talented, every little girls dream come true I suspect. I bet you get loads more jobs after that ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, what a gorgeous party! I'm a "pink" girl at heart (-:
Me too! I''ve been doing a lot of Frozen parties lately which whilst they are pretty don't make my heart sing like an all out Pink Princess party!

What a cutie, the pic of them cuddling is so sweet. Basil seems very happy with his new sister. The party looks amazing, you are super talented, every little girls dream come true I suspect. I bet you get loads more jobs after that ;)
They are getting on so well, Basil has been very sweet sharing all his things with her. If anything he is a little over attentive and she gives him this awful sounding growl to tell him to back off for 5 minutes!

Thanks! I am really loving the decorative stuff, this was my 10th full party doing it so hopefully there will be more to come, I had so many tourists asking to take pictures ;) The pressure is quite intense on the day but its a welcome challenge!

Registered
She's as cute as a bug's ear! Love her! And those are awesome pics of the decorations! What a talent you have!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts