Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to bed, I have to start out laying on my stomach then eventually will turn on my side. From the very beginning Midgie has always laid across the back of my neck until about 1 year ago when her allergy problems started. She would just lay on my pillow & then resort under the sheet between my hubby & I. Last night she laid across my neck for the 1st time in a long time & it just melts my heart to hear her sound asleep breathing in my ear knowing how much she loves me like I was one of her siblings. I know this may sound tacky to some of you, but it's one of my most favorite things about owning a chi because it shows how deeply these little chis can love. Just wanted to let you all into my little world.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have one that sleep on my hubby shoulders when he is sitting on the couch and on his neck. When we go to bed she go right under the covers like she has done since i put her their at 6 week old. SHe is now 3 1/2years old..the funny part is she is a long coat and some never go under the covers...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are such Angels, aren't they! So sweet. :love7:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I sometimes let Fiddle sleep in the bed with me but I know I move and I wouldnt sleep well knowing I might crush her. But in the mornings she creeps in haha. I dont let her under the covers but I make a little spot with my arm and she lays right next to my face.

when I get up she looks at me like "naww im going to stay in bed a wittle wonger k moms" haha and tucks up in my dooner haha

melts your heart !

·
Registered
477 Posts
Lavender loves to lay across my chest and shoulder with her head tucked in behind my neck. She loves to snuggle and sleeps under the covers at night, usually in the crook of my arm. She curls up with her beautiful tail over her nose, like a sled dog sleeping in the snow. She loves me and my heart just melts with love for her.

Jeanette

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Gonzo loves to sleep across my shoulders when I am in my desk chair. When I was sleeping on the couch in the dog room when Smoke started having his seizures, Smoke and Pepper would curl up on my side and sleep. It was so cute.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh no not tacky at all!
My wee Dillon loves to do that in bed to start with then he moves to my pillow.
I love feeling his fluffy fur on my neck hehe!
I love that these babies love to be so close too!
Darla and Daisy lick my legs under the duvet then settle beside them. lol

Cute pics by the way. xx

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Well they must ALL be part parrot! This is Mia at three months on an RV trip from Oklahoma to Georgia. My neck was the only place she wanted to be!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts