Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a slave to my dogs.... :?

I went grocery shopping today and boy was it a hassle there where so many people at kroger it was not funny. I was thinking as I watched baby and sasha settle down on the couch after a hardy meal....Today I endured...Almost hitting 2 cars 2 cars almost hitting me...Having to wait in aline for atleast 30 mins at the grocery store...Loading a whole cart of food in and out of the basket...bringing it all in the house and putting it all away..feeding baby and sasha then try to clean up after them.

I am there slave as they sit at home :?

LOL, Anyone eles feel like a slave to there dogs? :wave:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Oh yea, I can relate. It's like that with Chico and both my cats. my hubby and I get them food, treats, clean up after them, give them baths, and now we're going to be driving 12 miles every week just to buy their food! lol. i always tell Chico "you gotta good thing going here, litte boy." chico is the only dog i have ever had that sleeps in the bed with me, and if that weren't enough, he actually INSISTS on sleeping in between me and my husband..lol. he's so spoiled.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, It use to be only baby who slept inbetween me and amoncio now its baby and sasha. Sasha is getting to be a big girl now and she takes up alot of room..LOL She has to lay on her side with her legs completly out and it leaves less room for us...LOL Baby now sleeps on the pillows between mine and amoncios heads...LOL...GOSH how we love our dogs...LOL :lol:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Of course we are :D Did you not know thats why we are the alpha go hunting for food clean up after them and be in charge :roll: . Hey wait I dont wanna be alpha anymore :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
did you have to bring this up :D :wink:

i'mm such a slave.....i don't even take baths anymore :? because they will start moaning until i get out of there..to be with them

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:

i'mm such a slave.....i don't even take baths anymore :? because they will start moaning until i get out of there..to be with them

kisses nat
nat's pretty but don't get too close to her lol ;)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
xx-nathalie-xx said:

kisses nat
nat's pretty but don't get too close to her lol ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i DO shower :twisted: !!!! :wink: :wink:

my bf was watching me writing the previous post...and he said to me ...now they are going to think you don't wash yourself ...and i said to him ,don't be so silly :?

LOL

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
LOL! :lol: We definitely are slaves to them! I know how everyone feels. Sadie and Ritz ALWAYS sleep sprawled out ON MY SIDE!!! Nate is a bed hog too so I have absolutely no room!! I wake up sleeping on my side on the very edge of my bed about to fall off!! Geez!! :roll: :D It's a good thing I love them otherwise they'd be banished to the couch!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I know....I shower with the door open...and when I come out of the shower...I know they both will be there waiting for me...When I watch tv laying the couch, I can't even go get water, cus I feel guilty I might disturb them while they r sleeping on my belly and chest. When I go out they always have to come with me otherwise I rather stay home with them. If we are out by ourselves...we r always thinking we can't be out to late cus the babies r alone....etc, etc, etc....

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I cant bear to be away from chico for a long time, but its so hot here right now i cant take him anywhere, so he stays here with the kitties, and i always make sure the A/C is on. I was just gone for about 4 1/2 hours running errands, and i told chris "we gotta go home, i miss my chico." i love coming home and having him all excited to see us.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I can totally relate! :lol: I thought when all my kids were grown and left the nest it would be quiet and peaceful, and I could actually take long, hot baths and go the the bathroom without an "audience". NOT!!!! If I go in the bathroom and close the door, Jasmine sits outside the door and cries until I open it. :lol: When I wake during the night, and want to turn over, I usually can't, cause Jasmine is lying right against me and I don't want to "disturb" the princess. :lol:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hehe Everyone's post sound all too familar. We take Auggie everywhere except grocery shopping and out to eat. We felt terrible yesterday because we left him twice to do both things. I also lose out on the bed arrangement :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Yup, same here. :lol: I used to do my grocery shopping every Saturday but I hate leaving Lily alone that often. Now I do it every 3 weeks but I race through the grocery store so she doesn't have to be alone too long.

I adore cooking and baking but the kitchen is the one room Lily won't go into (slippery floor). I hate leaving her alone in the living room so I have greatly curtailed my kitchen activities. I do miss the baking but not as much as I'd miss Lily so it's an easy choice. :)

These little guys really know how to run our lives. :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
These little guys really know how to run our lives. :lol:
Ain't that the truth! Chico owns me, I don't own him :lol: I loved all the dogs I have ever had very, very much and cherish all the memories I had with them, but I have to say I have formed a special bond with Chico. I don't know what I'd ever do without him. He can sense when I'm upset, and will stay with me until I'm better. Words cannot even describe how much I love this little guy. :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
My chis dont mind being home together by themselves Sturgis must be home with one of the other Chis he doesnt like being alone. And if I am in shower Daytona or LAdy doesnt mind joining me so I can kill two birds with one stone if I want to bathe them lol. hmmmm I should make them earn their keep and usem as back scrubbers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts