Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's head was so out of proportion to it's tiny body. There is no way this pup can be healthy. Now i'm no expert. Just a chi owner. But there was something seriously off with the look of this pup. (named Baby Jake if you wanted to search).
And 4500? OMG. Wow

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and some other on the site. Something just not right. And if you look at the maltese and poms, there is an eery same look to the faces of all of them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very disturbing, another breeder just in it for the money & doesn't care about their health.
They look like they've been crossed with something as their muzzles are so short, so sad

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That is the strangest looking chi pup I have ever seen...and how can they ask that price tag on a PUPPY...? Wow.

Ok to be honest it looks like they've all been digitally altered...and 1) who on earth would pay that for a puppy, and 2) I'm just confused? It kind of seems scammish...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ok to be honest it looks like they've all been digitally altered...
The photos look like crazy Photoshopping skills to me. The two videos show a couple of tiny but otherwise normal looking Pomeranian puppies while the photos show puppies with outlandishly proportioned heads. Looks pretty fakey to me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Rip off report says those Chis are pug 20% and a chihuahua 60% and Brussels griffon 20%...from someone who bought one for 3500 than had a dna test....that's why the eyes are so big and the nose is so small....but on their "past puppies" page you see some that look normal. I am guessing photoshopped as well.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Someone else on here posted about them photo shopping the eyes to make them look bigger. That puppy you are refering too doesnt even look real...and its not even cute.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope they are because if not, there is something radically wrong. LOL Can you tell that I have had way too much time on my hands today? We have had the stomach flu come through our house and are all taking our turn. ugh.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I wonder who their market is.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder who their market is.
Oh, it's probably the typical one. You know the type. The ones who want THE most expensive of everything they buy so they can use it as a pricey accessory.. Because you know, the more you pay for your dog, surely the better it is. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts