Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cleaned my yeard today.. it was looking really bad.. well, for me it was... So I went out this morning early thinking I would get it done by the time it got hot....

WRONG!!!!!!!

I had to go to storage to take some stuff and to get some stuff... So I left here about 9:30am and when I went through Rogue River the temp was 86 degrees... I thought oh man Gadget We are going to roast...

Well, thank god it was just a short trip.... and not that much moving things around...

SO I get back home... Decide to get started in my yard... So I picked up some stuff and started straightening stuff around and I needed something really heavy lifted up for me so I went across to my neighbor guy and asked him when he got a few seconds if he would come help me... he said sure.. so I sat and visited with my other neighbor that was there. we ended up both helping our neighbor.. he was putting white lattice around his trailer... it was funny because he was so funny... everytime he needed something held one of us gals were already there holding it by the time he could think about needing an extra hand....

so when he got done he came over and helped me lift this big container of dirt up.. so I can't get rid of this dirt because it is all black sand and GOLD. I wanted to make the container useful so I put it on cynder blocks and put a piece of wood over it and a table cloth and it is now a table... perfect....
so then as I am working I Linda (neighbor lady next to us) which way I should put my patio table.... So now my yard is nice and clean and all my plants are watered and sitting out there all nice and bright...

It was so hot by the time I got done I came in a sat down and couldn't stand the smell of me... So I had to go take a shower....

but now we can go out and enjoy the yard again.....

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Dori you remind me of me! :lol: When you're done don't you just feel relaxed?

When I wake up, I immediately clean my house. If it happens to be a day where I can't do it when I wake up, I spend the WHOLE DAY thinking about my house needing to be vacuumed. Or the dishes needing washing. Or the laundry. Or sweeping. :lol:

My sister thinks I am crazy because I tell her "I can't wait to go vacuum my house!". :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
I had to go to storage to take some stuff and to get some stuff... So I left here about 9:30am and when I went through Rogue River the temp was 86 degrees... I thought oh man Gadget We are going to roast...
I just LOVE people that think 86 degrees is hot. :) Want to move to Texas? Our high temp in Austin today at my house was only 102. Next week, they're saying we may stay around 98. It's a cold front. :wink:

If I didn't love the city so much, I'd definitely move to Canada.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Dori, you are just like my Mum! I was telling her about some of your other posts when you've been busy, & we reckon you're Mum's long lost twin sister or something!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Once again I need a nap after reading one of your posts. :lol:

And to me, 75 would be hot. :shock:
That's it... Cooper and I are moving in with you. Oh ... and make room for OmaKitty.

P.S. OmaKitty likes the right-hand side of the bed.
P.P.S. Cooper will only drink spring water w/ice.
P.P.P.S. I pass gas in my sleep - a lot.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:

That's it... Cooper and I are moving in with you. Oh ... and make room for OmaKitty.

:lol: :D :lol: :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
chimom said:
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:

:lol: :D :lol: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
It's 97 degrees here and it feels like it's in the 100's. It's so hot even Gizmo doesn't want to go outside anymore...it's hard to breathe...darn humidity :sunny:

I long for 80 degrees.....LOL

It's so sticky and hot, Geeeeeeeeeez.....Why on Earth is Florida like this, not even Puerto Rico is this Humid....

I think I live in he11.... :shock:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was saying it was already 86 degrees at 9:30 am.. that was hot for so early in the day... It got up to over 100 yeasterday.... Today I haven't even looked at the temp yet... WE did all our shopping early this morning and when we got home I put the groceries away and started cleaning the kitchen...

I had to take a break from cleaning...

right now I am sitting here goign through Amanda's hair stuff... I can't wait until I finaaly am done with this reorganizing.... I am sick of my house being messy... but it seems like I take everything out of the cabinets and it causes big piles all over the house...

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Iamafairy said:
U guys are so funny!
Not funny at all! I'm afraid she's serious about moving in. Wait a minute, I know how to stop her...

Yesterday I got my car insurance bill and it's $2053. That's American dollars. My car is a 2000 Dodge Stratus, not a 2005 Ferrari. That's how much it costs to insure my crappy car in Lowell MA. And that's with a $500 deductible, BTW. :shock:

Still wanna move here from Austin? :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Iamafairy said:
U guys are so funny!
Not funny at all! I'm afraid she's serious about moving in. Wait a minute, I know how to stop her...

Yesterday I got my car insurance bill and it's $2053. That's American dollars. My car is a 2000 Dodge Stratus, not a 2005 Ferrari. That's how much it costs to insure my crappy car in Lowell MA. And that's with a $500 deductible, BTW. :shock:

Still wanna move here from Austin? :D
That's full coverage right? That's a pretty good quote! You do NOT want to move to California!!! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts